CHAPTER FIVE

ROSALIA WELCOMED Nimue and Arthur who were coming from Gramaire

"So, are you two okay?" Asked Rosalia, considering the last time she saw Nimue, she was furious at Arthur.

"For now." Confirmed Nimue.

"It's good to see you again, Rosalia." Arthur said.

"Likewise."

"I saw their bodies..." Nimue revealed.

"I know. I fled with Amvri. Come here."

Rosalia took Nimue in her arms.

"And I know you, Nimue, don't blame yourself. Dizier knew what he was getting himself into. We'll just have to make sure to honor him and Clothilde everyday, that's what they deserve."

Later in the day, Willa was helping her big sister get ready for Amala or the joining, festivities that were being thrown tonight. Oddly, it felt nice to regain some sense of normality. Sure, they were still all secluded from the world and living in fear, but it was the perfect occasion to forget about it all, at least for a moment. Rosalia had been given a beautiful violet dress, which she at first refused, but then she tried it on and it fit like a glove. She took it as a confirmation that she had to wear it.

"Willa, we've been looking all over for you."

Three little girls about Willa's age joined them. They froze at the sight of Rosalia, which made her smile a little. She remembered the time when she found adults to be so intimidating.

"Hi, I'm Rosalia, but you can call me Rosie. I'm Willa's sister. What are your names?"

"Laora."

"Dyvia."

"Orianne."

"Lovely names. What do you have there in your hands?" Rosalia questioned Dyvia.

"This is a flower crown. Willa taught us how to make one."

Rosalia found the flower crown beautifully made.

"Well, she taught you better than she taught herself." Rosalia commented.

"You can have it." Dyvia offered.

"Oh no, I couldn't take it from you. It's too gorgeous."

"You have to, you will look like a princess."

"If you insist. Will you put in on?"

Rosalia kneeled down so that the child could reach her. Dyvia delicately placed the flower crown on top of her head.

"Thank you so much. Now shall we go, girls? We're already late."

Rosalia rapidly lost sight of the children as they chased after one another, giggling. Rosalia looked for Nimue but couldn't believe her eyes when she recognized an old friend standing next to her.