1 - Pretty please

Shinso's POV:

I look at the mirror, it's going to be my first day in the new class I'm going to transfer. Class 2A. I walk out from my dorm room, I would transfer dorms too.

I look at the clock and put try to look not so tired as always as I think how I'm going to not make any friends. I need to focus now that I'm in the hero course.

While I walk trough the school I think about summer and how I met the person I like very much.

Flashback:

I sit down and lay down on the grass enjoying the silent. Suddenly I hear when somebody sit next to me and I open my eyes. "Oh hi did I wake you up?" a blond guy ask and I just close my eyes again. 

"I'm Neito Monoma" he smile and I let out a 'tch' noice, I want to be alone. He just continue "And...?" that's when I sit up "And what?" I snap making him flinch, but then he smile "What is your name?" he ask.

"Hitoshi Shinso, why are you speaking to me?" I look at the blond who's little bit shorter than me. Now I notice that he's kinda cute, but bad for me he look like he's straight. "Hey Shinso are you listening?" I hear and wake up from my thoughts.

Was I staring? Did he notice? Why do I care? "I told you that I'm speaking to you because you look cute" he ask smiling. I feel a little heated up, I look cute? "So what?" I make myself ask and he smile looking at my eyes. 

"I just wondered that is there any possibility that your not straight?" he ask smiling. How do he has that confidence? I look at him being silent, should I tell him that I'm gay...or does he just make some joke and leave me alone.

Monoma sit closer to me "Can you answer? Pretty please~" he smile and I blush little more. I look down "I'm not straight" I whisper hoping that I can trust him. I don't really know what I am doing right now.

"Okay cool then you can go out whit me" Monoma smile standing up "See you here tonight around 8pm?" he continue and I think about it, but then I nod "Sure".

Flashback end:

I make myself to the school and find my new classroom. Aizawa look at me and nod to me to go in. I walk in there and when Aizawa is telling them how hard I worked to get transform in this class and everything.

"You can go sit" I hear and I go sit to the back away from another peoples. I start to listen when Aizawa is teaching and everything.

Skip like two classes

Lunch time, some pikachu guy tried to talk with me, but I really don't want to make any friends or anything. I start to think about Neito's and my first date.

Flashback:

I walked to the place where we should meet, why do I trust him this much? Well that is a really good question. "You really came" I hear a familiar voice behind me and I turn around "Yeah I came" I put a smirk on my face.

Monoma suddenly take my hand and start to drag me to the swings and when he sit down I sit next to him "Wait here" blond say quickly and I do as he told me to. After a couple minutes he come back with two ice creams "I didn't know your favorite flavor so I picked you this" he smile while he give me some purple ice cream.

"It's blueberry" he smile and then he look at his ice cream "Or do you like vanilla more?" he ask and I look so confused "Slow down, first what are we doing?" I ask and he roll his eyes "Just eat your ice cream and you will see."

After thirty minutes we both have finished our ice creams. We talked a bit, but honestly I'm still so confused about this. Why is he so nice to me? What is this strange feeling?

"Let's go there" Monoma say suddenly and I look at the place he's pointing. It's a place under this cherry tree. We both sit down and he look at me when I start talking "Can you tell me what is going on?" I ask and he just look at my eyes.

Suddenly he smile "Can I kiss you?" he ask and I feel my body tense up. "W-what?" I shutter while blushing "No" I look down, but he find a way to look at my eyes again. "Pretty please?" he ask again.

I look at his eyes still not saying anything. Suddenly I feel his lips on mine and I just stay there, I'm not pushing him away, but I'm not answering either. Then he pull away blushing and smiling "Well I guess that I have to take you to another date. Maybe you will kiss me back then" Monoma smile and I smile too "Maybe"

Flashback end:

Bakugou's yelling wake me up from my thoughts he is fighting with someone from another class. I walk to there just to notice who is he fighting with. 

"Neito?"

"Toshi?"

- - - - - 

Word count: 868