9 - The end

Uhh some warning to the flashback because I needed to write some really strong fluff lel

Shinso's POV:

I wake up with Neito inside my arms, his face against my chest. I smile and look at the clock hearing the voices of my classmates coming from the hallways. Is clock that much already?

Neito sit up looking at me "How long did we sleep?" he ask with his cute sleepy voice and I sit up taking him inside my arms again, because he's so warm and I speak trough his neck "Well school ended and my classmates are back here" I mumble and he turn looking at me.

"They are back?" the blond ask and I nod scared that he will freak out. "Well should we tell them now then?" he look at me with his blue eyes and I look at him "Are you serious?" I ask 'cause this is not the Neito I thought I knew.

My boyfriend smile and kiss me quickly leaving me with the feeling of kissing him again "I love you so why not, and well I kind of hit Pikachu 'cause he hurted you and he could need a reason..." he mumble the rest and I look him "Wait you did what?" I ask and he look away.

I smile and turn his face with my hand on his cheeks pulling him in a kiss. He answer and we pull out when we both have to breath and then he stand up "Well shall we go my love?" he ask and I stand up taking his hand "If you are ready" I smile and then we go to my door opening it.

We walk hand to hand to the living room where Momo is teaching something to Kaminari, Mina and Sero. They all look at us being silent. Not awkward or anything.

Dammit I hate speaking, but it's my job now "Uhh...yeah I am dating Neito" I just say straight up and Kaminari look at us "So that's why he hit me!" he yells and Neito look at him "Is that the only thing that came up to your mind!?"  and Mina laugh with Sero.

Others come to see what is happening and I explain the situation to them and some of them approve, some of them are quiet. I go sit on the sofa and Neito sit next to me, but ends up sitting on my lap, because suddenly everyone wants to sit on the sofa.

I'm probably a blushing mess now.

Flashback:

I walked trough the beach with Neito at night because it's warm and we were bored. I look at the ocean front of us and Neito run to there and stop when he gets there. 

Soon we have changed swimming trunks and then we go to swim. We have been together for a month or something and honestly it's feels like it was just week ago when the blond asked me on a date.

"What are you thinking?" boy with blue shining eyes ask while swimming to me "You are in your own world" he smile and I take him on my lap, but in water(You know?) and smile "I was just thinking about us" I smiled and he kiss me.

Of course I answer and hold him even more tightly pulling him closer to me making the kiss more heated. Neito pull away placing his lips on my neck starting to kiss it leaving marks, then he kiss my sweet spot and I let out a moan.

The blond start to suck and kiss that spot even harder leaving a bigger mark than the others. Then when he is about to kiss me again I fall and we both end up under water.

When we get to the top of the water I laugh "Uhh maybe that was a good stop for us" and Neito nods "Yeah probably" he smile and we start splashing water on each others. 

Flashback ends:

Well now I am even more blushed and Neito look at me "Are you okay Toshi?" he ask and I nod quickly "Yeah" I mumble trying to be not so blushing. 

"Okay class just wanted to come here to tell you that we are having a class trip tomorrow and..." my dad walk in and stop when he look at me and Neito. We look at him now both blushing and Neito stand quickly up "Uh hey Mr. Aizawa" he smiles and dad just shakes his head slowly "Monoma remember to sleep in your own dorm room" he tells and leaves.

Me and Neito leave to my room, because Mina started asking too much questions.

Everything is fine now.

Right now.

I don't care about the future.

I just care about this moment.

- - - - -

Word count: 778

Yeah thank you for reading this:3