7 - Tears

Monoma's POV:

I walked around the school trying to breathe and I end up to the place Toshi is always when he want to be alone. I see Denki in there and I run to him and I hit him hard on the nose. It made me feel better. To hurt the person who hurt my love.

I hit him again and again, he's trying to hit back, but I won't let him. I feel hands around me and I realize it's Aizawa. Dammit. Of course he would know I would do something stupid. 

Aizawa tell Denki to go visit Recovery Girl, but not tell anyone about me yet and yellow haired boy nod running away. Aizawa put me sit on the ground and look at me angry "Monoma why did you attacked him?" he ask clearly trying not to yell at me.

I try to hold back my tears, I was so worried about Toshi. "I just...my body wanted to hurt him, for hurting Toshi..." I whisper "I know it was an accident, but still" I try to speak without my voice breaking.

Black haired man look at me now not so angry "I know, I'm worried about Hitoshi too, but you have to control youself. What would he think if he heard that you hurt his classmate?" he ask and I nod "Not anything good..." 

Aizawa pull me up standing and look at my eyes "What about this. You go and tell Denki your sorry and then you can stay at the Recovery Girl's office and stay with Hitoshi?" he ask and I smile "Can I?" I ask still trying not to cry.

"Only if you can let Recovery Girl know about your relationship, don't worry she won't tell anyone" black haired teacher speak and I nod "I can do that" I let a little smile to come on my face.

After we had walked to Recovery Girl's office I look at Denki "I'm sorry Denki. I didn't have control over my body" I speak. I didn't like apologizes, especially not to class 2A, but I can stay with Toshi.

Denki nod and walk away with Aizawa leaving me and Recovery girl alone. "Can I go to Tosh- Shinso?" I ask and she look at me "May I ask why do you wanna go to him?" she ask and sit on a chair. 

I breathe in deeply "He's my boyfriend" I tell her and she smile "Well then you can go of course" and she let me in. I walk next to Toshi's bed and Recovery girl leave us alone. I look at my boyfriend who's so relaxed that he could be dead.

I kiss his lips and couple tears fall of my cheeks on his and I let out a little laugh "Can you see what your doing to me Toshi?" I whisper "Your making me really emotional" I continue "But that's okay because I love you so much" 

- - - - -

Word count: Really short