4 - Are you kidding me

Uh if your really innocent(I have no idea why are you here if you are, but okay) then you won't get one part of this, but you can still read tho!

Monoma's POV:

I wake up smiling, Toshi and I made it up and now I can be myself at school. I kinda still wanna kiss him front of everyone, but I have to keep my reputation.

I change my clothes, wash my teeth, take my bagback and start to go to school. I look at the purple haired boy who walk next to me, but then Kendo run to me "Hi Monoma wanna go to class together?" she ask and I know that she's just gonna hit me if I say something mean to anyone.

 I nod to her and she start to talk next to me. "So Monoma where did you go yesterday?" she ask smiling and I look at the school, dammit it still too far away "Just for walk" I answer trying not to look at her. Kendo has this weird thing that she can see if someone is lying to her.

Orange haired girl walk beside me and waves to Tetsutetsu who's walking towards us. I look Toshi really quickly, but he's not there anymore so I try to look another ways and see him behind us.

Skip first class

I walk outside leaving Kendo and Tetsutetsu behind so I can get a little time by myself, but then I see Toshi walking behind school and after I make sure that nobody is here run after him. "So you found a place to stay?" I start and purple haired guy turn around quickly.

"Oh it's just you" he smirk and sit down and I get a wonderful idea. I sit on his lap what make Toshi blush immediately and I smile pushing my lips on his what make him pull me closer to him. Perfect.

I kiss him not letting either of us breath even a little after we really have to. I smile when I feel a little bump in his pants. I would have one too if I would be the one under. Toshi seem to notice that too and he blush even more "Fuck are you kidding me Neito?" he ask and I smirk "No I'm not kidding" I smile and kiss him quickly.

"I have to go so you can deal with that" I smile while standing up. I walk away leaving him and his purple eyes staring me. I know he's gonna make me pay back, but that is something I need to deal later.

"Monoma there you are" I hear Kendo's voice and I look at her, Tetsutetsu is with her so I smile "Were you two making out?" I laugh and Kendo almost slap me "Kendo relax you don't have to hit him...everytime" Tetsutetsu smile to Kendo and she relax. 

I don't remember what Tetsutetsu said after that to me, I just remember that it got me furious and I runned away from them. Inside the school and when I hear Tetsutetsu's voice behind me I run even faster. I see the person who have this speed running quirk and I touch them and use the quirk leaving Tetsutetsu far behind. 

But every quirk have it's bad sides. And this speed running one, I can't control the stopping really well so when I see stairs front of me I stop but fall down into someone's arms.

I open my eyes and see Toshi holding me, I look at his purple eyes still in shock after falling. Tetsutetsu run to me "Monoma are you okay!?" gray haired guy yell and I stand up making my messy hair look better "I'm fine" I mumble.

Toshi is still holding his arm behind my back, but he make it seem like he's making sure I stay in balance, but it still make me blush. Dammit I wanna kiss him, but Tetsutetsu is still here, looking at us so I smile "Let's go to class" I tell him and when I start walking I feel how Toshi's hand slip away.

If I would know something, I would run back and kiss him, making sure that he doesn't have any options, but stay with me.

- - - - -

Word count: 700

Sorry guys this chapter was short, but I wanted to publish you something.

Next chapter will be out in weekend!