Party

Lylaparks:

Liked by imallexx, KSI, memeulous and 42,373 othersLylaparks: 🥳🥳🥳

Lylaparks: 🥳🥳🥳

Comments:
Imallexx: can't wait to see you!
-lylaparks: sameeee
-user5: OM OMG OMG OKG IMG
Ksi; wish I was going :(( xx
  -user4: this guy-
Bambinobecky: I can't wait to meet you two xx
   -lylaparks: same!! x

It was 6 and I just started getting ready for the party, I didn't want to go over the top so I just put on a nice outfit.

After then putting on my makeup I went into Emmy's room and got her ready into a cut outfit, I put her in a pikachu top and some leggings while putting her hair in braids

After then putting on my makeup I went into Emmy's room and got her ready into a cut outfit, I put her in a pikachu top and some leggings while putting her hair in braids. "where are we going mummy" she asked smiling at me. "we're going round a friends okay?" I replied while doing my hair
"will there be kids my age?" She asked
"Uh no I don't think so" I replied as she frowned "but you will be okay , I will be with you the whole time" I said smiling.

After doing my hair I grabbed Emmys hand and walked down the long hallway , we stood outside the number Alex sent me earlier, all I could hear was laughing and talking. I  hesitated for a second but then knocked loudly causing the laughing and talking to quite down.
Around 5 seconds later the door opened to a guy around my age and a fringe, I then realised it was Alex. "Hi Lyla!" He said while hugging me. "Hey!" I said hugging back. "This is Emmy." I said pushing Emmy forward a bit.
"Hi." Emmy said smiling. "Hey Emmy!" Alex said back. "Come in!" He said while moving so we could come in. I walked in to see some people sitting on the sofa talking and laughing.

"Ello lass!" Said a guy with a geordie sounding accent.
"oh hi" I said laughing
"This is lyla and her daughter Emmy" Alex said
"you have a daughter! You look like 20!" Said a girl I'm guessing was Becky.
"Oh yeah I'm 22" I said laughing
"So you had your daughter at 17!" She said suprised , I know she didn't mean it in a mean way though.
"Uh... yeah." I said
"Wheres the dad then?" Asked another guy
"JAMES" said the girl next to him
"No it's fine, we got divorced."
"Ah I'm sorry" said Becky
"It's okay!" I smiled
I then picked up Emmy and sat down next to Becky with Emmy on my lap. Emmy really liked Becky , I've never heard her laugh so much. We were all talking and I learnt everyone's names till a scruffy guy around my height came out of what I assumed to be his room.
"GEORGE FINALLY!" Said Will
They all cheered as the boy came out his room laughing a bit.
"George you know lyla" Alex said as I looked back at him. He went bright red ,I have no idea why, I then realised he's the guy who was in the lift. "George you've gone bright red" Becky shouted.
"Shut up!" He said back
"you're the guy in the lift who looked at me weirdly." I said giving him a dirty look not meaning to.
"Uh.. he's also the guy who made the video on you if you didn't know." Lewis laughed
"Oh..." I said
"He's the guy who made you cry mummy?" Emmy said.
"Right Emmy shush. I think I'm going to head back now." I said picking up Emmy and walking to the door.
"Oh don't go" Alex said but I continued
"For fuck sake George." Mia said as I shut the door.
Shortly after George followed after me. "Wait lyla!" He shouted
"What do you want?" I turned around
"I am really really sorry about the video, it seriously was just jokes I didn't know my fans would take it that far." He said looking apologetic.
"It's fine." I said looking down
"so are we good?" He asked smiling slightly
I smiled "we're good." I said
"Is that your daughter?" He asked smiling at Emmy.
"Uh yeah" I laughed
"I like your pokémon shirt" he said pointing at her shirt.
"Yeah shes obsessed with pokémon" I laughed
"want to go back and look at my pokémon cards" he said to Emmy.
"YES! MUMMY CAN WE GO BACK!" She pleaded.
"Yes okay we can go back" I laughed
"want me to take her?" George asked while walking back.
"Emmy you want to go with George?" I asked looking at her as she nodded. So I then handed her over to George so he carried her back, it was weird seeing someone that I barely know be so caring over my daughter. It felt.... nice.