Sidemen tinder (12)

(Lylas POV)
At around 9 am I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, knowing I have to get up and get ready to go to a studio to record with the sidemen , to be honest I was so nervous, I've never had someone BIG big come to me to be on their channel. Tbh it got a bit weird how Jj asked on every post that we should collab.. but it can't mean anything Ofc.

I got into a nice outfit and posted on insta:
Lylaparks:

Liked by KSI, memeulous, bambinobecky and 56,729 othersLylaparks: see my goth ass on sidemen tinder today 😏

Lylaparks: see my goth ass on sidemen tinder today 😏

Comments:
User8: OMG JJS COMMENT, SHIP SHIP
-user3: no. Her and George are endgame
KSI: see you there ❤️
User4: Ksi really trying to shag Her-
Memeulous: I'm guessing I'm looking after Emmy then?
-lylaparks: I mean now you offered....
-memeulous: drop her round then
-lylaparks: you are literally the best I owe you big time x

(GEORGES POV)
to be honest I was worried about lyla going to the sidemen tinder, I knew jj liked her, he always commented things on her post and I always felt weird about it... maybe jealous. No. No I should be jealous. I should be thinking about another girl not lyla. should I...?

(LYLAS POV)
After dropping Emmy round George and Alex's, I called a Uber and it took me to the sidemen studio kind of thing, I waited outside on my phone nervous until they told me to go in, I opened the door and walked to where I was supposed to be standing to hear someone whistle at me so I laughed a bit.
"Hi I'm lyla , I'm 22 and I'm from Bournemouth!" I said smiling.
"Hi I'm Simon, and out of all your curves my favourite is your smile." The first guy said
"Um, that was sweet! But you said stuff about George so I have to say nooo..." I said laughing while all the boys laughed.
"hi I'm Steven, and are you a biscuit? Because you just made this ginger nut." Said the small ginger boy as I laughed.
"That was shit but you're cute so.. yes." I said as Steven cheered and went to the right.
All the boys did one until it was JJs turn. I don't know why I was so nervous but I was.
"Hi I'm JJ and can I low-key get your number because you are very pretty." He smiled
"Wait really?" I said laughing a bit confused
"Yeah." He smiled
"Oh um yeah sure, I said as he gave me his phone and I put my number into it, I couldn't just say no. Could I? No.
"Did you really just do that?" Said josh.
"we'll yeah" jj laughed

After the recording I made my way back to my Uber and made my way home, before going home I went to George's to pick up Emmy, I knocked on the door to be welcomed by George who said "lyla! How did it go?" He said letting me in to see Emmy who ran up to me and hugged me as I picked her up.
"It went well.. but..." I started
"But what?" He looked confused
"I gave my number to jj- and I don't know why." I said
"He asked for it?!" George said looking angry
"Yeah, Why do you look so pissed?" I said laughing
"I'm not! Just confused init." He said
"Well yeah that happened , what do you guys Do?" I said
"I did a bit of editing and while I did that I gave Emmy my old DS and let her play my old pokémon games." He said
"It was really fun!" Emmy said
"Anyway you must be tired. I'll see you soon?" George said
It seemed like he wanted to get rid of me... I knew he would sooner or later, I put so much pressure on him looking after emmy, it's not his kid I shouldn't always make him do it. I should look after her even if that means not going to events.
"Oh.. um.. yeah I guess.." I said looking a bit upset , I'm pretty sure he noticed.
"Why are we leaving mummy! I want to stay" Emmy said upset.
"Uh.. Emmy George probably doesn't want us here okay." I said going to the door.
"what it's not.." George started but I shut the door. I wasn't mad I was just upset, it wasn't his fault it was mine. I should probably just stop hanging out with him a lot anyway.

A couple hours after we got home, I put Emmy to bed and sat on the sofa, I couldn't get it out of my head, he was sick of me.. already. I started to tear up but decided to post about it. Not directly but I don't know I was emotional.

Lylaparks:

Liked by memeulous, KSI, imallexx and 64,373 othersLylaparks: you can't make everyone care for you as much as you care for them

Lylaparks: you can't make everyone care for you as much as you care for them.

Comments:
User3: OH NO DID SOMETHING HAPPEN WITH HER AND GEORGE.
KSI: always here to talk ❤️
Willne: hey you alright lass? x
   -lylaparks: not the best tbh x
Imallexx: come over whenever alright? If u gotta talk to someone.
   -lylaparks: yeah.. okay.
User2: George didn't comment but he liked?
User8: her and George should of been endgame this is bs.