It was a mistake.

(TW: depression and self harm)
(Lylas pov)

I sat on my floor with a bottle of wine in my hand, tears down my face just... waiting.
Until I heard a knock..
"Come in." I said resting my head against the wall as I saw george walk in.
"Oh my god lyla." He said running over to me.
As I just looked at him with tears in my eyes.
he then pushed up my sleeves and his eyes filled up in tears.
"I'm so sorry.. I-I- I'm so so sorry.." he said pulling me to him and hugging me.
"it's all my fault.. I'm so sorry lyla I love you so much..." he said with tears streaming down his face as I put my hand on his cheek.
"I love you too..." I said
And with that he pulled me into a kiss and picked me up.
"I missed you so much.." he said as we broke the kiss.
"I missed you too..." I replied

(TIME SKIP)

(George's POV)
It had been a couple days and lyla was in recovery. She seemed so much better, she was back to normal.. I still felt so bad though.
It was a Friday morning and I let myself into her flat so I could be with her when she woke up.
I walked Into her room to see her sleeping so peacefully. I sat down next to her as she woke up.
"Hey.." I said smiling
"hi.." she smiled back
"You okay?" I asked putting her hair behind her ear.
"mhm.." she said smiling as she pulled me in to a kiss.

(LYLAS POV)

I started kissing him pulling him into me as he laid down. I crawled on top of him still kissing him, starting to kiss Down to his neck.
"Lyla, are you sure?" He asked
"Yeah..."I said
"I missed you.." he said
"I missed you too.." I replied kissing him again.