Offended

(LYLAS POV)

I woke up to a lot of dms on my phone, I was really confused because I never get this much comments. I saw a lot of my fans talking about someone called 'Memeulous?' Making a video on me , then I saw.... I saw a lot of hate on my video. I literally did nothing wrong. I was so confused.
I went on Instagram and posted a story:

I then went on YouTube to see what they said about me, they just looked at my videos and made some jokes

I then went on YouTube to see what they said about me, they just looked at my videos and made some jokes. I don't know why I was getting so much hate, I was caught up in my thoughts till I heard the other boy said "you have a boner!" I immediately looked up confused and shocked. I saw they were looking at my Instagram now.
"No I don't shut the fuck up alex!" Shouted back the other boy In the mask.

I had enough of this and decided to go on Twitter.

TWITTER:

Memeulous: hey guys! About my video about lyla, don't go to her channel and hate on her, it's really unnecessary and it was all jokes and she didn't do anything wrong.

Replying to memeulous -lylaparks: yeah thank you for that, been getting hate all night and this morning. Kinda sucks.

Replying to lylaparks - memeulous: yeah I'm sorry about that.