Love?

Yachi's point of view
____________________________

I wake up with messy hair and an awful headache, as I drag myself out of bed I feel the soreness under my feet and groan as I remember that I said at the volleyball club till almost midnight and I missed all my busses so I had to walk home I look over at the time and shove a pillow in my face because it's 4:58. I drag my feet over to the kitchen when I notice a note from my mom "hey honey I've got other late shift tonight so your gonna be home alone today love you mom" I place the note on the island and open the fridge to look inside, there were manly eggs so I decided that I was gonna make an omelette. I pull a bowl from one of the shelves and start to mix the eggs and spices. As I am about to poor all of the mix I get a phone call from an unknown number, usually I don't pick up unknown calls but there almost always salesmen. "Hello this is Yachi"
"hey it's Kageyama, I didn't think you would be up this early but Hinata gave me your number a couple of days ago and I forgot to call you...
hello" his voice in my ears made me freeze, my face went red as I nervously spoke, "YAY NOW WE CAN TALK ALL THE TIME!" I abruptly scream as I slam the phone shut. People always say when you're in love the world is more colourful and bright but I think that's a lie, because of this stupid feeling I have to avoid Kageyama all the time plus I think as I finish my breakfast. I can't stop thinking about him he's always in my head and theirs nothing I can do to stop it I think as I bored the train y too school, a couple of days ago I tried to ask Kiyoko for advice but all she said was the heart wants what the heart wants and that these feelings will work themselves out. I remember when this all started it was the first day of my second year of school and I was nervously inching my way through the sea of people trying to figure out their homeroom, as I catch a glimpse of my name I've shoved aside "need some help!" A familiar cheerful voice calls out. I turn to see Hinata sticking his hand out for me, I take his hand and pull myself up "thanks" I say as I brush the dirt off my shoulder "no problem, did you see which class your in" I nervously laugh at his comment "no there are so many people in there I only saw my name" "oh I can help you with that" Hinata cheers in excitement as he jumps up over everyone's head to look at the list, "oh no your 3B, my class is 4A" "thanks Hinata, your jumps getting better if that's even possible" I mutter as he runs off to class.
"Ah shoot I'm lost" I mutter as I wander through the halls of the now ghost-like halls. As I round a corner I smash into something thick I figured it was a wall so I looked up but was surprised to meet the gaze of Kageyama himself, wow... my heart had never skipped a beat like that before.

I gazed into his eyes my heart raised even fast than before as his calm blue eyes looked right through me. As my eyes wandered the rest of him I noticed he'd bulked up and was even taller somehow "uh sorry are you ok I didn't see you there" he said while extending a hand, my face went red as the sound of his calm mellow voice echoed thought my ears, his voice had gotten deeper.. well actually it was more mature sounding. "o-oh it's fine" I squeaked as he gently pulled me off the ground "hey do you know we're class 4A is?", the words practically passed through my ears as I stared a little too long still with a red hot face and dopey grime. "Uh I'm not sure but Hinata's in your class so you'll know someone!" I said nervously running off some corner of the school till I found my class. And ever since then I can't get him out of my head! It's pike his voice is on repeat in my head, I groan as I am poor the egg mix and finish cooking. Honestly, I can't keep avoiding him the way I do he's gonna get suspicious and Kiyoko isn't letting me skip days anymore ( hence the sore leg thing), I slide back in my chair as I imagine all the possible ways I could ruin Kageyama and my friendship. We made a pretty good team last year I was kinda getting used to his angry thing and we would help each other with everything but now because of me, I could ruin everything, not to mention the fact that Kageyama is already putting all his spare time into volleyball he just doesn't need me or want me for that matter. I sigh and pull myself out of the chair I had myself slumped in and ran to my room, Kageyama and I are gonna stay friends whether I like it or not I think as I pull my uniform on and tie my hair up. My uniform is getting tighter I think to myself as I fix my shoes and head out the door, it's cold and misty witch gives a cool vide to the old houses next to my apartment complex. I board a train and look out the window at beautiful trees surrounding the parks and schools that the bus passes until I reach my school and the bus stops. As I jump off I feel the wind blow past my body as I walk towards the empty ghostly building in front of me, as I walk I hear footsteps behind me speed up and as I turn around I see Kageyama but before I can make up an excuse and run off he grabs the collar of my bag and pulls me in so my back leans against his chest "so" he starts "theirs a lot of time before school so..."

"wanna practice with me?"