Sick day!

Yachi's point of view
____________________________

I was surprised to get a call from Suga but when I heard about Kageyama I got really worried, apparently, a couple of nights ago he jumped off a bridge chasing Hinata and hasn't been taking any medication because he thinks he can't get sick... he's so cute.
I sneak through the kitchen trying not to wake grandma up because she had fallen asleep on the couch, as I quickly change my shoes I hear her voice "Yachi is that you, you better get back here I don't want you sneaking-" before the words can slip out of her mouth I run out the door and slam it shut. Usually, I'm not a confrontational person but she just got under my skin, I hopped on a train and rushed over to Kageyama's as I am mentally prepared to be in the Kageyama's house for the first time. As I counted the apartment door numbers I finally reached number 24, I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door I could hear footsteps drag themselves closer and closer to the door. I got nervous because I had seen a horror movie that started like this but when the door clipped open my heart skipped a beat when I saw him, his face was red and his eyes were barely holding themselves open and I went red when I noticed he was only wearing sweatpants as he leaned over the door frame "hey Yachi what are you doing here" "O-OH SUGA WAS BUSY SO HE SENT ME HA HA HA" one of the neighbours looked at me in concern as he watered a plant and I felt embarrassed, he pushed himself off the doorframe and into his house motioning for me to come inside too. I waddled in and took my shoes off just then a little fluffy dog came in and jumped around my feet, "he looks like a Cotten ball" I giggle as he licks my ankle "come here Mochi" Kageyama calls and the little dog runs over to Kageyama sitting on the floor of his hallway, he starts petting the little dog till he falls over and passes out. I walk over and pull his arm around me so I can help him up, he directs me to his room as I lug him around his house. Once we make it to his room I plop him on his bed and fall on his chest "jeez you're heavier than you look" I say as I look up at him, I smush my dance into his chest and smell him but immediately jump up and apologize. I rushed out of his room and into the kitchen to prepare the soup I got him, as I open the can I blush at the realization that the whole house smells a little like him. I start to pour the soup into the pot and let it cook so I can get some medicine and get some cold water for Kageyama, I finished gathering all the things Kageyama might need so I stepped into his room but he was sleeping. I tiptoed into his room and sat down next to his bed to put a cold blanket on his forehead while humming a lullaby, He looked like a little kid when he slept and at that moment I lost myself starring at him until the sound of the smoke detector went off waking Kageyama and me up "s-sorry I should have been watching the soup" I ran out of his room and turned to stove off and slid down the side of the stove and sighed. The day continued and we got more soup Kageyama started to feel better and he was super cool about me burning a perfectly good pan, and just like that the day was over and I went home. Just as I was boarding the bus back home I got a text from one of my friends, "hey girl the student council decided on groups for the field trip to the aquarium, and since we're besties I'll tell you who you're paired with!" I smile and slid back in my chair as I continue reading the text " so they taking another approach for picking school trip groups, and that means they're sorting it by club member! Your with Hinata and Kageyama" I smile as I put my phone in my bag because I was looking forward to the trip.

Kageyama's point view
___________________________

My head was still a bit fuzzy from the fever but one thought was as clear as day, I like Yachi...
It was sort of sudden but when I realized it everything made sense. I overreacted to the thought of Yachi and Hinata because I was jealous, I didn't feel weird when Yachi was lying on my chest and I was more open and happy when I was with her. I was kinda weird to think about because I have never liked anyone with who I was already friends, sure I've liked people but I never did anything about it. But we were friends so I couldn't tell her how I felt, I picked up my phone from my night table and called Hinata and told him everything I hate to admit it but the dumb tangerine is probably my best friend. He was surprisingly calm and understandings about everything " it's a bit surprising but I know your nice and she's nice so everything should be ok!" I smiled at his reassuring words and said my goodbyes, maybe this won't go over too bad. She's just a girl so I shouldn't worry besides our friendship is more important than some stupid crush! and besides, she'd never like me.

...Right?