Fireworks

Kageyama point of view
_____________________________

Our little moment was broken apart by my phone went off, the loud ring tone seemed to wake us both up so we practically ran away from each other. I looked at my phone and it was Noya "what is it shorty" I barked into the phone, "don't talk to your upper-class men like that, Anyway how's it going with Yachi, ya make out yet" I wish he was here with me so I could kick his ass for being so annoying " no... YOU RUINED THE MOMENT JACKASS!" "WELL THEN GO AFTER HER IDIOT" Noya yelled back into the phone before hanging up.

Shoot he's right but she was running pretty fast she must have been embarrassed, she's probably at the station by now...
I smack myself in the face as I grab my bag and jacket, I rush out the gym door and head over to the train station. I can see Yachi standing as the bus stops, I slide in front of her making her jump back in fear "hey Yachi do you wanna go to the festival with me?". Her face went red as a tomato making me go red too "y-yeah I'd love to are you sure you can make it through your gonna be busy" "Suga's gonna cover for me, s-so I'll pick you up at 8:00?" She smiled as she walks past me and boarded the bus
"y-yeah sure" the door close and the bus rolled off leaving me with a feeling of victory!

Yachi's point of view
________________________

As soon as I stepped on the bus an old lady rushed up to me with a terrified look on her face "was that boy harassing you!", I was taken aback by her statement "what no-no" I chuckled a little because Kageyama would never force himself on any girl " he was just asking me to the festival at my school, like a... DATE OH MY GOD I HAVE A DATE WITH TOBIO KAGEYAMA!!!" The lady's look of fear disappeared as a confused look took its place while mine changed from nervous to terrified "OH GOD WHAT AM I GONNA DO, WHAT AM I GONNA SAY, WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!!" I sat down and started to think about what to wear on the date before I knew it I got home. I stepped onto our apartment and a smell of ramen filled my nose, my stomach grumbled as I rush over to the kitchen where my eyes were met with two cups of microwaveable ramen.

The school was super crowded as hordes of middle school kids flooded the halls, me and Suga were hanging up posters and flyers for the volleyball club so everyone would know about the practice match happening today and we're to find the club, once we were finished we sat in our booth next to the school gate we're tons of club we're already gathering up a crowd. I sighed in disappointment as I slid back in my seat " what's wrong Yachi you seem upset" "oh it's nothing, I wanted to wear a Kimoto to the festival like Kiyoko but mines ripped". Suga smiled and pointed at the drama club "I bet they'd love to help pick out an outfit for your date!" My face flushed red at his comment
"w-what" suga smiled more as he walked to the drama club's booth. The drama club squealed as they rush over to me grabbing my arm and rushing me over to the changing tent they had set up behind their booth, "w-wait what about our booth" Suga smiled and waved "it's fine I got it".  "Ah to be young and in love"
Suga joked to himself as he leaned back in his chair "wow I didn't know you were a matchmaker" Suga looked up in surprise meeting Kiyoko's eyes, suga fell back in his chair at the sight of her beautiful black Kimoto with a mesmerizing daisy pattern. A crowd formed around Kiyoko as some students began to burst into tears. But such wasn't really in the position to judge seeing that he was lying on the floor speechless with his eyes glued on the smart Kimoto and the beautiful girl inside it, "y-you look great!". Just then the drama club pushed me out of the tent and towards a mirror, I stopped and examined my reflection in awe. I looked... good!?

Kageyama point of view
__________________________

Everyone was rushing around from class to class making sure everything was going accoutring to plan.  But things were especially busy for us, The gym started to get crowded. usually not so many people come to see the volleyball matches till later in the days but people must have been excited to see the school that beat Shiratorizawa. It was kinda hard to focus though because I was nervous about the date which leads to me acting like Hinata at our first match with Aoba Johsai, which Tukishima is never gonna let me live down. The game was super interesting because Noya was trying the setter position for the first time. The game ended and the gym was a mess because people left their trash everywhere It pissed me off cause I was gonna be late but Noya and Tanaka snuck me out they said if I was late I wouldn't get laid whatever that means.