Dancing lesons

Yachi's point of view
_______________________

My heart raised as we got closer and closer till I could feel his soft breath on my face and then... "HEY GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
we both turn abruptly to see Hinata rushing over to us with a big smile sadly I can't say the same for Kageyama and me if looks could kill Hinata would be dead ten times over from the look Kageyams was giving him... wait was Kageyama and I about the kiss! I looked over at Kageyama who I guess came to the same realization as me seeing that it looked like his soul left his body, the rest of the ride down was awkward as we sat as far away from each other as we could given the little space we had. Once we reached the ground Kageyama roundhouse kicked Hinata, after that, we didn't have much time till the buses came back to get us so we headed back to the aquarium in silence.
A couple of minutes later we hopped on the buses and head home, my heart continued to raise as my imagination ran wild thinking of every possible outcome of that moment on the Ferris wheel. " hey why thinking about!" Sakura's words broke through my trance as I spouted "oh nothing much just wondering what jellyfish are made of" it was a bad excuse but I couldn't tell her what happened because she would make it wired " cool! How are you gonna ask for the festival?" " what?" I was confused because the festival was usually held later in the year and it was to be this big graduation thing for third years. "yeah but the teachers moved it up because they won't have the budget for it next month" I sighed as I leaned on the glass window next to me. The only person I wanted to ask was Kageyama but he said he wanted to be friends but we almost kissed today so what am I supposed to think, just then the bus hit a bump marking me hit my head against the metal rode above my head "ow.." "of that looked like it hurt, but now the festival's gonna showcases all the clubs and their gonna have a smaller party for the third years later" I turned to her gripping my head in pain "cool!"
The next week was busy because of all the preparations for the festival. All the clubs were busy putting up fliers and preparing different ways to showcase their clubs. How the festival was gonna work was that everyone who wanted to check out a club just went to the club room but there is also a stand in the front of the schoolyard, like a mini stand to make people want to check out the club room. But after 8 everyone wraps everything up and we all go home and put on komodo and head back to school for a big barbecue and dance. Theirs even a rumour that any two people that dance together at the festival will end up together, I shuffled in my seat as I imagined Kageyama extending his hand out while asking me to dance like I was a princess.
But I quickly snapped out of it because I'd barely get to see him. After all, he'd be busy setting everything up for volleyball and playing a bunch of matches during the showcase part of the festival, and if all goes according to plan he'd be busy excepting new members into the club so it's ridiculous to think that we could dance together. "Mrs. Yachi are you paying attention to the lessons" I snap my head up and laughter flows through the air "y-yes sir," I say abruptly as I go back to taking notes. I do wish I could go with him, I'd be nice to be close to him again...

Kageyama's point of view
____________________________

I leaned on the wall of the club room and sighed, I was excited about the club showcase but then I realized that I wouldn't get to see Yachi that much. She's gonna be at the stands in the front of the school with Suga. even after that I probably won't get to see her because I'd be busy sorting out the new member's forms and taking down all the decorations, we were thinking of making a cardboard crowd putting speakers with crowd noises playing. I was quickly snapped out of my trance when I noticed that everyone was staring at me, " what" Daichi laughed a little with a frightened look "everything ok you look very angry" " yeah like angrier than usual... OH MY GOSH IS IT ABOUT YA-" before Hinata could finish that sentence I grabbed the edge of his shirt and ram his head into a wall to shut him up, why do I tell that red-haired idiot anything "what do you mean Hinata" Noya asked as he cautiously stepped over to Hinata's near-dead body. "Oh that's right I'm the only one that knows!" Hinata chirped as he sprung up "know what?" Noya asked as everyone's eye glued on me, " oh Kageyama likes Yachi!". The room went silent as I wished I could disappear...
Everyone goes silent and turns to me as I try to zip up my jacket and run away, and then all hell broke louse. Hinata was jumping up and down while holding onto sugars arm "Suga get me out of here Kageyama's gonna kill me!" Asahi was in the corner next to Tuki and Yamaguchi trying to process everything, Ennoshita and Daichi were trying to stop Tanaka and Noya from climbing up the roof and screaming Kageyama's in LOOOOOVE, everyone else was freaking out at the thought that I might be a guy who has romantic feelings. "GOD DAMN IT HINATA WOULD IT KILL YOU TO JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" I could feel my face go red as I began to strangle Hinata. "Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed bro! I'll help you get in her pa-" before Noya could finish his sentence I grabbed his shirt collar and began shaking him while still holding Hinata. "Hey, you don't have to do that!" Suga chimes as he placed a hand on my shoulder, "during the festival I can do all your paperwork so you can hang out with Yachi!" "Are you sure that aloud, your third years are only here because of nationals and besides I should be taking responsibility as a second-year"? Suga smile as his arm went around my shoulder and pulled me down his height " don't worry about it" I smile and place Noya and Hinata back on the ground

"I'm here sorry I'm late!"

Yachi's point of view
____________________________

I rushed out of the student council room because I had to get to volleyball practice, everyone was probably wondering where I am. As I'm running out of the school I see Tanaka and Noya yelling as they try and what I think is climb up the side of the club wall?
I rush up the stairs but I spill all my homework so I go back and collect it all. As I run back up the stairs I shove the door open and fall on the floor "I'm here sorry I'm late". The whole room was staring at me in silence as I pick myself off the ground, " w-what?" I say as I uncomfortably try not to make eye contact with anyone till Tsuki starts laughing. Tanaka and Noya immediately run over and start congratulating me for god knows what, Ennoshita rushed over and bonked them on the head, Yamaguchi was awkwardly sitting in the corner with Kageyama's lifeless body smiling and sweating far too much. Daichi walked up to me and patted me on the head while mumbling "take care of him" like some kind of movie character saying goodbye to an old friend, he was tackled by suga who was apologizing for everyone's strange behaviour. Just as then-coach ukai burst into the club room "THE HELLS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS GET DOWN TO PRACTICE NOW!", the rest of the club froze at his evil icy stare but then quickly rushed out to the gym leaving me confused.

The rest of the practice was really weird, everyone was staring at me and barely anyone was focusing on the game. I could even hear people talk about me, granted most of the stuff I heard was mumbles but it made me super uncomfortable... heck even Mr. Ukai noticed! the only person that ignored me was Kageyama and he was the only one I wanted to talk to.
I volunteer to clean the gym on my own, my mom wasn't coming back till tomorrow so she wouldn't worry but nobody was gonna let me work all alone. "I'll stay" Kageyama's simple request sparked a fire of excuses for everyone to leave us all alone, I was surprised because before they were practically begging to stay but now they all had something else to do.
It was quite after everyone left, I think Kageyama was upset about something because he barely talked to me. " hey do you know how to dance?" I spun around in excitement at the sudden question but was surprised to see Kageyama standing right in front of me "o-oh yeah sorta" "good I suck can you show me".
My heart skipped a beat when I heard his request, it felt like a sense from girls maga "yeah sure if love too!". He smiled taking my hand and stepping a little closer as he placed a hand on my back pulling me in "it's something like this right?", my face flushed red as I placed a hand on his shoulder "yeah.. anyway from here you just sorta sway". We waddled to the centre of the gym and started dancing in silence but to my surprise, Kageyama started humming, it was a beautiful tun that reminded me of a lullaby or a tragic love song. I smiled and hummed with him as I leaned on his chest, this made Kageyama jolt a little but he got comfortable quickly and our little waltz turned into a slow dance that felt like something from a fairy tale.