Sasuke

Warning:
suicide-ish stuff

❀          ❀          ❀

❀        ❀

UCHIHA SASUKE didn't like gossip, he loved it, like Dobe loved Ramen

UCHIHA SASUKE didn't like gossip, he loved it, like Dobe loved Ramen. Yes it was that extreme.

To most, it would seem like he was brooding off in his emo corner, thinking about emo things, in his own little emo world. But on contrary to popular beliefs, Sasuke would actually eavesdrop. He was no Alice in Wonderland and he doesn't intend to be.

People wouldn't pay attention to him (who is he kidding, of course they did), the fangirls would suck up to him but other than that, people, well they don't really mind talking personal stuff loudly when he was nearby.

Sasuke thought that he knew everyone's sub rosa but Haruno Sakura proved him wrong, yet again.

That girl first surprised him when she resigned as the Lead FanGirl™ from his Sasuke Uchiha Fan Club™. (They even had a Instagram account where they would post the pictures they obtained from stalking him!)

The second time was in middle school, when she surpassed him to being the top student in the whole grade. It made him wonder if she always had the potential to outshine him in studies, but refrained from doing so cause she had a stupid crush on him.

Sakura became the Headmistress, Senju Tsunade's, apprentice. Third shock. It also led her to be the Student Council President. That one came as a no brainer.

Sasuke also wanted to be the President but had to settle for the Treasurer.

❀ ❀ ❀

Sasuke hated Lunch Breaks. This always gave the fans free time to hunt him down and they somehow always managed to find him, not matter where he hid. Not even the boys washroom was safe because of our very, very gay school.

(He wouldn't admit it but sometimes Sasuke felt as straight as a Shisui's curly hair, if you know what he means.)

  Today, he hid at the roof. Not many people came here despite its fresh air and nice view. Well mostly cause anyone below High Schoolers weren't allowed to come here, curtesy of a certain Haruno. But he gotta admit, the number of people jumping off from here had seemingly decreased.

  Sasuke wasn't expecting a guest. He really wasn't expecting the unexpected guest to have bubblegum pink hair and puffy, teary jade eyes. He definitely wasn't expecting the unexpected guest to walk towards the railing, looking around to check for any other presence before shakily climb over it. And he absolutely wasn't expecting for the unexpected guest to jump.

...

..

.

     "SHANAROOO"

     "SHUT UP WOMAN!"

Cue: calming breathes from a certain duckass.

     "The fuck are you doing?"

     "I was trying getting a better view, duh!"

     "Hn."

Sasuke felt the air getting knocked out of him as he harshly tugged the obnoxiously pink-haired girl towards himself, causing her to collide against him. She was not very heavy but the unexpectedness of her weight had shocked him. He wasn't expecting the 5'3" (131 cm) girl to weight around 55kg (121 lbs). He really thought she was around 45kg (100 lbs) judging from her thin stature.

Sasuke never realized how frail, small and vulnerable Sakura actually is, without her hardheaded, tsundere and somewhat violent mask. She looked so delicate, so precious, clutching to his chest, like an afraid baby to their mother's, in his strong arms. He felt a strong desire to protect her at all costs. He may not admit it but he loved the feeling.

She was shaking terribly and he grimaced when he felt tears soak into his shirt. But he suck up his emotions, he had to be rational one here.

He pulled the suicidal girl back to her feet and finally got a good look at her face and it.. it looked— well, dead.

She looked like someone had ran over her with a truck. A couple of times, if he was being brutally honest.

     "Annoying." He flatly stated, not expecting a reaction another than, mayhaps, a whine. But was nonplussed to the corners of her lips tilt up.

     "At least something never changes." Her voice was quiet, almost inaudible, but Sasuke heard it all. He wondered if this had something to do with this morning.

      As if reading his mind, she answered, "Naruto's changed yanno? He was offering me a shoulder to cry on, a friend to talk to." She smile was melancholic.

Sasuke felt annoyed for some reason, she just tried to end her life that she worked so hard for and now was so nonchalant about it. And why the fuck is she talking about Dobe when Uchiha Sasuke is here???

  "Hn. But that's so Naruto."

  "You don't get it, do you?"

She irked him even further when she didn't answer him straightly. He was almost regretting saving her life when she had, oh so easily, decided to end it.

  "Naruto I knew would never do that. He would give me a long ass speech right at that moment. He wouldn't have made such a calculative offer. He is ..up to something."

First they both snorted at the reference then he realised something. Times like this slapped Sasuke in the face with reality. It showed him that other can be competent too and that Haruno Sakura wasn't just a pretty face.

  "Don't try to kill your pathetic self again."

Her small smile widened.

  "Talk to Naruto."

She visibly dimmed, again. Sasuke noticed how the tilt of her lips and slight dimples disappeared.

  "Hn, he maybe a scheming dobe but he's got a nice therapy: Talk No Jutsu."

Her dimples appeared again. For a moment, Sasuke thought she looked cute but he would never be caught dead, admitting it. Or so he thought.

  "Hn"

Sasuke didn't have to elaborate any further cause he knew Sakura understood Uchiha lingo. Well, acing Japanese with Uchiha 'Hn' Itachi as your teacher gotta give you some practice.

Her face lit up and Sasuke's heart uncomfortably fluttered.

»»———— 🌸 🌸 🌸 ————-««

sorry if I used
'Sub Rosa'
wrong

Canon!Sakura actually weights
45.5kg (100 pounds)
Tf? That girl is malnourished!
But since she actually eats here
and gave up her useless diet,
she is now 55kg!

I tried to keep Sasuke
as canon as possible.
But this fic is kinda
crack-ish.

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE <3

-XOXO TRISZ

Next Up:
Sakura