Sakura

HARUNO SAKURA didn't get paid enough for this shit, actually she doesn't get paid at all

HARUNO SAKURA didn't get paid enough for this shit, actually she doesn't get paid at all. But honestly, do any of us do?

She had had enough for today, tomorrow, this week, this year and mayhaps the rest of her life. But she knew shitty situations like this will continue to come and push her down to the rock bottom but as long as she has faith and drive to get back up, it will be fine, everything will be fine.

Fine is not always stable but it's what we have and we need to make the best of it. Because times maybe tough but Haruno Sakura is tougher, it's all gonna be fine.

She understood that when The Secret happened... back in middle school. When she crawled out of her own personal hell.

But right now, she just wanted to crawl up in her mother's lap and cry as her father tells her that they will always be there for her no matter what. And she planned on just doing that.

She didn't rush home cause her parents arrive well into the evening, that is, if they were gonna get home at all.

Her not-so-merry-trek was halted when she felt a huge wave of foreboding cross her. It was strong enough to make her stagger as she took in a ragged gulp of air and kabedonned to the nearest wall for support.

Dread filled her gut and every sense in her body screamed at her to run. But, of course, she had to be a stupid moralist and face challenges head on. And so she started speed walking towards her humble abode.

❀❀❀

Actually not a humble abode. Her parents were in a family business. She had a big, successful trading centre for generations in her family, that has now been passed on to her parents, mother to be more specific. And would soon, inevitably, be Sakura's.

She had a two story house in a posh society, excluding the fact that she has a villa too on the outskirts of the town and a mansion near their trading centre which was inhabited, first by her clan and now by the 'special' guests.

As she approached the patio, the key in her pocket grew heavier by the second but at last when she finally reached the door, she didn't use it and instead chose to try and directly open the door.

Her heart clicked in a synchronised way with the door's opening click.

'Her parents always lock the door before leaving for work, she was sure of it. The why is it open now? Are they home early? That's rare but what if it's a burglar or a murder? What if it want to kill her and take over her family money?

Paranoid thoughts plagued her mind as she carefully opened the door, just a finger-breath, and peeked in.

She didn't know whether to sigh in relief or not. There, standing in the centre of the room, were Haruno Mebuki and Kizashi glaring off into nowhere. They seemed really upset which made Sakura recall today's awkward family breakfast.