Interlude - Gaara (Part 2)

Warning:
Verbal Abuse, trigger, lime, yaoi / yuri, questioning

Please read the author note at the bottom for more details about the warnings.
Comment if you have any questions. I'll get to you asap.

❀            ❀             ❀

❀            ❀

SABAKU NO GAARA was so stressed that he was calm

Yes, you read that right. This was his constant status these days. He has passed beyond stress, beyond hysteria, into the grey misty indifference of complete shutdown of all but emergency services in his brain.

Ehh enough philosophy! Onto more important things such as being surrounded by a very angry Hokage's son and a silently fuming Uchiha youngest whose fist was wrapped in bandages. Warning alarms had never hollered louder in his head.

The school had just ended and Gaara was on his way back to the Kazekage mansion when he was interrupted by the two. Coincidentally, it was the same place he confronted Ino the other day.

And ironically he was standing in the same place as before. Naruto and Sasuke had taken over Ino's spot. Like Ino, they were here for confrontation. Unlike Ino, these two could do him much physical damage.

He stood straight, maintaining his decorum, "What?" The duo's glare hardened in a warning manner and Gaara knew he shouldn't provoke them if he wanted his beautifully carved face to remain beautifully carved.

"What do you mean 'what'?!" The more vocal one of the two yelled while crinkling up his nose. But the Uchiha wasn't above letting out a scoff either.

"You're a little fucker Gaara. Admit it." Sasuke curled his lips.

Gaara couldn't help but be rooted to his spot. He wanted to get away from them, but he couldn't. His breathing quickened as the duo started shunting him with words.

"I can't believe you'd do something like this, dattebayo."

"Hn. How could you?!"

"Is this just a game to you?!"

"She loved you and she paid for it."

"Loving you was a mistake."

"I can believe you did this to her, Hn. After everything she did for you?"