Sakura

Uh.

❀            ❀             ❀

❀            ❀

HOME

HOME

                                                                   "They say , home is where your heart is."
Where is Sakura's heart at ?

  HARUNO SAKURA just got the bath she was dreaming of the moment the first mishap happened. She sighed softly and praised Naruto and his Hokage Residence, internally, for the glamorous flipping bath they have.

  She was a little uncomfortable with wearing Naruto's clothes but it couldn't be helped since her own were wet and Kushina was still having a maid look through her old stuff to find Sakura some clothes.

Her musings and admiration for the lavish Residence were cut off with the sound of painful yelling by the voice she recognised as Naruto's. The sound came from — where she guessed — the front door was located. Still patting her wet hair softly, she made her way down stairs.

  To be quite honest she wasn't that worried cause 1. It was Naruto and 2. This place is insanely secure. Her thoughts were re-enforced by the guard stationed down the stairs whispering in his walkie-talkie.

  She strode passed him and was greeted by the sight of Naruto blocking the door.

   "Mn..?" She got the glimpse of the familiar duckass hair before a door was slammed in the Uzumaki's face.

  With curiosity in her mind and constant irritation she walked over to the idiot in hopes of repremanding him like always, "What was that about? Why were you blocking Sasuke's way?"

   "Ahh! Sakura-chan! You're here dattebayo." Naruto started sweating buckets that Sakura could literally see right before her eyes.

   "Naruto I- you're so sus," no sooner did the words leave her lips, she realised something. She habitually clasped her right palm in hopes of holding her phone, only to realise that she didn't have it with her. Ugh she was supposed to play Among Us with her Discord friends today.

   "Sakura-chan?" Naruto curiously peaked at her. She batted his face away. And then felt guilty. Naruto had taken her in when her own parents disowned her. Yet she..

  Her tummy whined a little making her realised she hasn't quite eaten well yet. And that it is dinner time. "Oh, your uh mom told me to tell you that dinner is ready." The way her voice sounded felt a little weired to her own ears. Since when did she started having family dinners?