Sasuke

UCHIHA SASUKE was distracted

He had been trying to do his homework for the last hour. It should have only taken him fifteen-thirty minutes at maximum. Like c'mon maths is easy! (Sasuke's words, not mine!! I suck at maths)

But he couldn't think straight. His thoughts kept on going to a certain Haruno. The troublesome girl had just tried to end her life. What's stopping her if she tries again? He for sure hadn't talk-no-jutsu'ed her to stop.

It wasn't like Sasuke to be worried about someone other than himself. He supposed it had something to do with that embarrassing period of his life back in play school. He couldn't believe himself, how could he have been so cringey.

He was regretting saving Sakura but at that moment he hadn't actually thought, his body had moved on its own.

But then again he was lying to himself. He didn't regret it even the slightest.

But Gaara. Sasuke did not like that boy. Maybe he should give a Gaara a piece of his fab and smart mind. Wait. Know what? That's stupid.

Sasuke, while being a gossip expert, didn't directly involve himself in other's business. Sure he was the one who wrote Tenten the love letter and signed it off as Neji to get them together cause it was painfully obvious that they were absolutely smitten and talking about gossip he had just heard that Ki—.

His mental tittle-tattle was cut short by the most obnoxious and mocking 'Hn' he had ever heard.

Sasuke didn't even need to turn around to know who the voice belonged to.

"Hn" smirked the one and only Uchiha Itachi.
Hello Itōto

"Hn" Sasuke was already annoyed and the really didn't need his 'perfect' brother to ruin his mood further. That's so not fab.
What do you want Nii-san?

Itachi's smirk widened."Hn"
Oh nothing. I was just amused that you took so long to finish your homework.

"Hn," hissed out the younger Uchiha.
None of your quacking business.

Itachi silently scoffed, but it was loud enough for Sasuke to hear,"Hn"
Actually, it is, considering I am your Japanese teacher.

Sasuke finally turned around to see what his crow of a brother wanted, cause Itachi never approached Sasuke unless he needed something. "Hn"
Weasel out. Are those Japanese quiz results?

Itachi's face redened in anger and embarrassment at being referred to as a Weasel but quickly calmed himself down and allowed a obviously fake upset look to take over his unfairly handsome features. At least Sasuke has his mom's soft yet sharp ones.
Ah yes. I just finished checking them and I gotta say I am...

"Hn..?" Sasuke was used to Itachi's tactics by now. I mean, you can't live with someone your entire life and not pick up their basic behaviour.
You are..?