Chapter 1. Perfect

ONE FOR LOVE*
Characters:
-Kim Taehyung(23)
-Cho Y/n(21)
-Mi ju-ah(21)
-Kim Seokjin(26)
-Kim Namjoon(24)
-Min Yoongi(25)
-Jung Hoseok(24
-Park Jimin(23)
-Jeon Jungkook(21)
-Mrs.Cho(Y/n's mom)
-Mr.Cho(Y/n's dad)
-Army(BTS' fandom)
-Manager Sejin(we all know him)

Chapter 1.
A/N POV
She walks through the halls of Seoul university catching glances of people as she walks past. Her name is Cho y/n(or any name you want).

She is known around campus as "the beautiful angel".

What most people don't know of, is that she's like any other girl with a little touch of beauty that makes her absolutely gorgeous. Her personality is of a caring and innocent little bean that is just a sweet social butterfly, she'll only pull out her aggressive and defensive side when needed, which is quite undisturbed.

She's what people would call "perfect".

Everyone would LOVE to be her soulmate, even if they've already found theirs. Some even believe her surname "Cho" is the reason behind her beauty as it means "beautiful".

Y/n is an Army, also known as a fan of the all time famous, BTS. No one knows of this little secret except her best friend, Mi Ju ah and her family.

Another secret of hers that no one knows, even her family, is that she met her biological parents...sorta.

Her parents died in a car accident when she was just a mere 2 years old. Once she found out that her parents weren't her biological parents she went on a rapid hunt to find her real ones in secret.

Y/n sinks down, back against the door, trying to hold in her emotions. She had just gotten an email from the agency in charge of finding her biological parents. She was baffled at the information on the email.

They're dead.

She just couldn't process it.

Y/n walks toward the window and take deep breathes *in and out*.

Y/n POV
I walked out of the room alone and wandered through the empty halls still not able to think straight. Just as I turned the corner I hear my name being called, "Y/N!". I turn around to see my best friend, Mi Ju ah. "Hey, what's wrong?", She asked confused by my sulky expression.

"Ah that's nothing, just some allergies", I reply cheerfully smiling.

"Okayyy if you say so. Oh what's that? Are they new?".

I look down to where Ju ah pointed, and see a pair of yellow tinted glasses in my left hand? "Huh? Where did these come from?" I mumbled.

Suddenly Ju ah gasps lightly. I look up to meet her shocked face slowly turn into a smirk.

"Oooo Y/n maybe it's your soulmateeee" she teasingly yells.

"Pfft as if, my birthday was 3 weeks ago why would it come now?"

"Maybe he's just good at not losing his things unlike you" Ju ah giggles. "Hmm maybe." I say as I shrug it off and start to walk away. "Wait! Y/n! What about Sun woo then?".

I turn around puzzled at her question.

"Sun woo? What about him?" "He's your boyfriend, so what happens to him after you meet your soulmate?".

I shrug lightly, "I don't know, I guess turn him down?" "What why? You don't even want to know who he is?"

"Nope" I respond while walking away. "What if he's from your kpop band~", Ju ah yells out. I quickly run back to her and use my hand to cover her mouth."shut up would ya?" I whisper shout to her.

||623 words||
*A/N ok so that's the end of chapter 1. I want to give credit to grizzlylovvee for helping me in part of starting this. I would've never done it without the help so thx*