Authors Note and characters

Hello readers, children, and directors. I do give you permission to put on these plays. yes you read right. I GIVE YOU PERMISSION. Not to steal them or change the storyline but to put them on on stage. These are kids plays. Kids are able to put them on for their parents. or parents can put them on for the children. Have fun with them.

Characters

Main

Butterfly (leader, friendly, brave)

Turtle (old and wise)

Narrator

Friends

Cat (loving and kind. Dont like to see bulling. Has a way with food. Energetic)

Worm (follows the others in whatever they do. Make everyone Laugh)

Fly (cool sunglasses and hat. Thinks he all cool but still friendly. Looks nice.)

Bird (mother)

Birdy (⅓ of the baby birds. likes to get into things and test its mother. Always talk things into siblings)

Birder (⅓ of the baby birds. always follow the rules)

Birdish(⅓ of the baby birds. Follows whatever its sibling does)

Chameleon (like a spy. Blend in with the surrounding. Tends to scare the other not meaning to)

Enemy

Snake (thinks he all everything. Has to have everything. Dont like anyone in his way. Rude. Always have spider feel bad)

Spider (snakes main sidekick. Follow whatever snake does even though sometimes snakes hurts him)

Walking Stick (sidekick of snakes)

Leaf Bug (sidekick of snake)

Bat (sidekick of snake)

Nocturnal

Owl (leader and friendly)

Skunk

Cricket

Opossum

Firefly

Extra

Porcupine

Monkey

Squarriel (Main extra)

Rabbit

Fish (Mohawk)