UPDATE!

Yikes! It's been a looong long time since I've updated this story.

I think I mainly stopped because of lack of motivation and because I thought people weren't really that interested anymore. But I guess I was wrong!

Honestly, and I'm sorry to say this, but I really have no idea what is supposed to happen next in the story. 😂 I also forget why I incorporated Lady Rogue in there but I remember I had a role for her...🤔

I know for a fact that Emma and Marinette DO survive, so don't be sad! Here is the draft I had been working on but then stopped:

"Your wife is in a critical condition right now." The doctor said in a serious tone, his hands clutched tightly to his clipboard.

" . . . Yes, I'm aware of that . . ." Adrien looked down, his face stained with tears.

"Marinette's brain was fractured and her back is broken. We're keeping her connected to the machine to keep her breathing, but her heart is pumping unusually strongly on its own. It's really a miracle... We performed a surgery that seemed to have positive affects on her health, but until then, she is very much in a coma."

As for the baby, she is in great shape, considering the fall. Amazingly, she survived, thanks to her mother taking the impact of the fall. She will be released from the hospital shortly."

So, as you can see, Marinette is very much alive and her heart is going strong! And Emma will soon return to Adrien, thanks to her. I'm not sure what I was going to have happen next, but be assured that they're both going to survive, and Marinette will eventually wake up. :)

I hope that this cleared up some things for everyone and I'm really sorry I couldn't go further! I had no idea people were that invested in the sequel as well. I don't think that I will keep going, but if there are enough requests I might add a few more chapters!

Thanks so much again for reading everyone💕