Ch.1

When I was little I looked up to my big brother Ben and when I started training to become a Jedi he was seduced by the dark side. He left my uncle Luke stopped my training, my mother banned me from ever becoming a Jedi but I trained myself with the help of my best friend Poe Dameron, one of the best resistance pilots in the galaxy besides my father and me. I developed this power that I can transport myself to places, its honestly the coolest thing because every time I get into an argument with my mother I just transport into my living quarters. I haven't seen my father in years since my brother left, my mother was devastated but she went back to being General of the resistance; I would find any excuse to leave so I wouldn't be stuck with my mother. Poe and I were assigned to get a clue to find my Uncle who just might be our last hope in stopping the First Order.

I waited by Poe's X-wing and I saw Poe walking towards me with his droid BB-8 then I smiled "So, I guess we have a mission together." "Yeah, and your my escort." I told him and he chuckled "Whatever you say El..." Poe told me as he read my worrisome expression. "Hey, we will find your Uncle and you'll finally get trained well as a Jedi." "I just hope he can, you know how my mom doesn't want me to be a Jedi, since my brother... You know what, let's get going. I want to get to Jakku before the first order gets note of our movement." I said to Poe and he nodded.

Poe and I traveled to Jakku and we met with Lor San Tekka "This will begin to make things right." He told us and handed Poe a small bag with a map that has the coordinates to my Uncle Luke. "I've traveled too far and seen too much to ignore the despair in the Galaxy. Without the Jedi, there can be no balance in the Force." San Tekka looked to me and I sighed "Well, because of you, now we have a chance." "The general has been after for this for a long time." Poe said and San Tekka smirked "The General? To me she's royalty, just like you." He said to me and Poe looked then I gave him a small smile. "Well, she certainly is that." He said and I chuckled but my smile faded when BB-8 came rolling in telling us we had trouble "We got company." Poe said and handed me the goggles, I saw first order ships coming towards the village and I frowned "You have to hide." "You have to leave." San Tekka told us and he looked at me "Especially you. Go." He yelled and Poe pulled me towards the X-wing. "Come on BB-8, hurry!" Poe yelled and I got in and some stormtroopers started shooting at us "Poe!" "I see him!" He said and he shot them and we got out of the X-wing then hid behind a blockade. "Take this, it's safer with you than it's with me. You get as far away from here as you can." Poe said giving BB-8 the coordinates then looked at me "You too - Do you hear me?" He said and BB-8 wasn't sure. "Poe, I don't think this is a good idea." "I'll come back for you two!" Poe said as he held each side of my face with his hands and I looked to BB-8 and sighed "Go, I'll protect him." I told BB-8 and he left. "Elle, what are you doing?" Poe asked and I rolled my eyes "You don't stand a chance, alone." I told him and another ship came in and I felt a presence that was familiar and that I haven't felt this presence in a long time.

I looked to see Kylo Ren come out of the ship and I got down so they wouldn't see me "Ben." I whispered and Poe frowned "Look how old you'd become." Ben's voice came out all dark and electronic from his mask and I watched as he questioned San Tekka "Something far worse has happened to you." "You know what I've come for." Ben said and I felt Poe's grip tighten around my hand and I listened in. "I know where you come from. Before you you call 'Kylo Ren'." San Tekka told Ben and I remembered when we were kids, Ben would show me everything Uncle Luke taught him about the force "The Map, to Skywalker. We know you found it. And now you're going to give it to the First Order." "The First Order rose from the dark side. You did not." San Tekka showed no fear. "I'll show you the dark side." "You may try. But you cannot deny the truth that is your family." He said and Ben stayed in place "You're so right." Ben said and stroked San Tekka with his Red lightsaber and Poe came out from the blockade and shot his blaster towards Ben "Poe, No!" I yelled following after him and Ben stopped the beam and Poe with the force and I ignited my lightsaber but a stormtrooper hit me from behind and my lightsaber flew to Ben's hands.

The stormtrooper brought be towards Ben and stood me by Poe as Ben walked to us and kneel to Poe's eye level "So, who talks first? Do you talk first? I talk first?" "The old man gave it to you." Ben said and Poe being his sarcastic self made a joke "It's very hard to understand you with all the..." "Search him." Ben muttered and I frowned "I'm surprised you don't even recognize me" I said and Ben turned to me and stood in front of me "I could never forget my little sister... You have been trained." "I wasn't." I muttered and I looked too Poe then back to Ben. "Nothing, sir." "Bring them on board." Ben said and he pulled me inside the ship "I have been waiting for this day, the day I finally get to be reunited with my sister and show you the ways of the dark side, we will lead the first order together." Ben said and I shook my head "Ben, what happened to you?" "Ben is dead, I am Kylo Ren." He said and I looked away in disbelief, I couldn't believe that he's gone, that he was seduced by the dark side.