Ch.8

We made our way to the island where my Uncle Luke was, I looked over to Rey who was smirking "What?" I questioned and Chewie moaned too telling me about the kiss Poe gave me. "Can we get back to the mission, please." I muttered and Rey chuckled but a faint smile appeared on my face "I did like it though." I muttered and we jumped to light speed. The island came into view and we landed "This is where my Uncle ran off to?" I questioned, Rey and I looked at each other and I sighed then walked off the Falcon "Chewie, R2, you two stay here. Rey and I have to do this part alone." I told them and he growled. "C'mon." I muttered to Rey and we followed the path up the mountain, I saw my uncle in his Jedi robes and older than the last I saw him. Rey pulled out his lightsaber and handed it to him, Uncle Luke looked at then back at it then back to us just before he took it, tossed it over his shoulders, and walked away. Rey and I looked at each other and frowned "Master Skywalker?" Rey called to him and we followed him down the cliffs and into a small stone hut village "Uncle Luke." I said and I looked to see one of the stone hut's door close and I knocked on it. "Master Skywalker? I'm from the resistance. Your sister Leia sent me and your niece." "Uncle Luke, we need your help." I added and Rey knocked with her staff but there was no answer "Hello? Uncle Luke." I called but he didn't answer and I sighed. "What now?" Rey asked and I turned to her and we made my way back to the Falcon.

Chewie knocked on my Uncles door and we waited "Go away!" He yelled, Chewie looked at me and I gave him my look that me and my dad shared when we needed something to be done, Chewie knocked again but he broke open the door and roared at my Uncle "Chewie? What are you doing here?" "He said you're coming with us." Rey said and I followed her into the hut. "How did you find me?" Uncle Luke asked and I sighed "Long story but we'll tell you on the Falcon." "Falcon?" My uncle questioned and Chewie's gaze fell to the floor "Wait. Where's Han? Elle, where is your father?" My Uncle asked and I cleared my throat and I told him what happened to my father.

"There's no light left in Kylo Ren. He's only getting stronger." Rey told my Uncle and he turned to me but I looked at the ground but sighed. "Uncle Luke, The First Order will control all the major systems within weeks. We need your help. We need the Jedi Order back." "We need Luke Skywalker." Rey finished and he shook his head. "You don't need Luke Skywalker..." he said and we frowned "Did you hear a word of what Elle just said?" "You think what? I'm gonna walk out with a laser sword and face down the whole First Order? What did you think was going to happen here? Do you think that I came... To the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all?" Uncle Luke said grabbing his pack and left the hut "Go away." "I'm not leaving without you!" I yelled at my Uncle and he kept walking, Rey looked to me then followed my Uncle. I tried to follow but I heard whispers and I had this urge to go down this foggy path to a tree.

Flashback

I sneaked into my uncles room in the Jedi temple and I saw these old books, I ran my fingers over the bindings and I pick one up and I heard whispers "What are you doing in here?" I heard and I gasped as I dropped the book then turned to see my Uncle Luke. "Uncle Luke! I'm sorry, I came in your room without your permission! I was just... I heard these whispers." I told him and he smirked "What you were hearing was the Jedi's who came before you and I. Come, sit." My uncle muttered and he patted beside him on his bed, I walked over to him and he helped me up onto his lap then showed me the book "The force is strong with you, Elle. Remember this, Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering." "I'm not scared, Uncle Luke. When I grow up, I'm gonna be the bravest and best Jedi." I said and Uncle Luke nodded "Sometimes Jedi's become scared, and I won't deny it but you could become a great Jedi one day. You just need to trust in yourself and one day I will teach you the ways of the force. Now, let's go. Your mother will be wondering where you have gone too and she'll send your father after you." Uncle Luke said and i stopped at his door. "Uncle Luke, what about Ben? Will he be a great Jedi too?" I asked and he nodded, my uncle walked me to where my mother and father was and I ran into their arms hugging them ever so tightly "Mom, Dad, I'm gonna be a Jedi just like you and Uncle Luke!" I said and my father smiled at me. "What about being a pilot? I know you love flying with me." My dad said and my mother nudged him which I chuckled "of course I will, I want to be the best pilot and Jedi in the galaxy." "That's my girl." He said and my mom nudged him again. "Hey." "Just remember, not to get ahead of yourself. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind." My mother said and I nodded.

I walked through a little walkway into the tree and saw books "Elle?" I heard and I turned to see Rey and I sighed "Have you seen these before?" I asked her and she reached for one of the books but was stopped by my Uncle. "Who are you?" "I know this place..." Rey said and I nodded "Me too." "built a thousand generations ago... to keep these. The original Jedi texts. Just like me, they're the last of the Jedi religion." My uncle said and I frowned "You've seen this place. You've seen this island." "Only in dreams." Rey said and I turned to her. "Who are you?" My uncle asked her and she turned to him "The Resistance sent me." "they sent you? What is special about you?" He asked Rey and she shrugged "Where are you from?" "Nowhere." Rey responded but my Uncle frowned "No one's from nowhere." "Jakku." I answered him and he sighed "Alright, that is pretty much nowhere- Why are you here, Rey, from nowhere?" "The Resistance sent us. We need your help. The first Order has become unstoppable." I told my uncle and he turned to me and took a step closer. "Why are 'you' here?" He asked again and I frowned "Something inside me has always been there Then now it's awake." Rey told him and I sighed "And I'm afraid. And I need help." "You need a teacher... I can't teach you" my uncle told us and walked away from the tree and we frowned. "Why not? I've seen your daily routine. You're not busy." "I will never train another generation of Jedi, just like I swore to Leia to never teach you." My uncle told me and I frowned "I came to this island to die. It's time for the Jedi to end." My uncle said and I pulled out Obi-wan's lightsaber "Why? My mother sent me and Rey here with hope. If she was wrong, she deserves to know why. We all do." I told my uncle and he turned to me and I held out Obi-wan's lightsaber "She gave me this before we left the base, she said Obi-wan came to her and told her to let me train to become a Jedi. I know you are scared to lose me like Ben, so is my mother and so was my father. Train me, Uncle Luke. I am stronger to resist the dark side then Ben. I can be better." I told him and he sighed then walked away, I just hope everything is going better with the resistance.

Poe-

"You're demoted." Leia told me after she slapped me and I frowned "What? Wait! We took down a dreadnought." "At what cost?" She told me and I sighed "If you start an attack, you follow through." I told her and she turned to me. "Poe, get your head out of your cockpit. There are things you can not solve... By jumping into an X-wing and blowing something up! I need you to learn that, think about what Elle would of done." Leia told me and I scoffed "But Elle isn't here, is she. There were heroes on that mission." "Dead heroes, No leaders." Leia said and I rolled my eyes, she has been more resilient with me ever since I kissed Elle.

Finn-

"We're really nowhere. How's Rey and Elle going to find us now?" I questioned and Leia showed me a bracelet "A cloaked binary beacon?" "To light their way home." "Alright, Well, until she comes back, what's the plan?" I asked and Leia sighed. "We need to find a new base." "One with enough power to get a distress signal to our allies, scattered in the Outer Rim." D'Acy told us and there was an alert. "Proximity alert!" "They found us." The crew said and I frowned "That's impossible." Poe said and soon a big First Order ship came into range "It's Snoke's ship." "You've gotta be kidding me." Poe said and I went up to Leia "Can we jump to lightspeed?" "We have enough fuel for just one jump." Connix said and Poe nodded "Do it. We have to get out of here." "Wait." Leia said and we all frowned "They tracked us through lightspeed." "That's impossible." I muttered and she nodded "Yes. And they've done it." "So if we jump to lightspeed... they'll just find us again, and we'll be out of fuel. They've got us." I said and Poe shook his head "Not yet, they don't." He said then walked over to Leia. "Permission to jump in an X-wing and blow something up?" "Permission granted. Admiral, spin us around!" Leia yelled and I sighed.

This is young Elle!