Ch.2

We got to the Star destroyer and I saw Poe get taken away and I tried to run for him but Ben held me back "You can't save him

We got to the Star destroyer and I saw Poe get taken away and I tried to run for him but Ben held me back "You can't save him. Let's go, my master wants to speak with you." He said and I frowned. Ben took me to a big dark room and a hologram of Snoke "Ah Elle Solo, I have been expecting you. I sense greatness from you, you can become a powerful empress!" Snoke told me and I shook my head "I'd die before I succumb to the dark side." "We'll see young Elle, we'll see." He said and he disappeared. Ben had some stormtroopers take me to a cell and I tried to use the force to sense Poe if he was alright, I saw in my mind he was locked in a chair and he was bleeding.

Poe's POV

"I had no idea we had the best pilot in the residence. Comfortable?" "Not really." I said and Kyle Ren came closer "I'm impressed. No one has been able to get out of you... what you do with the map, I know my sister doesn't have it. She wouldn't be that dumb enough to have it on her." Ren said and I lunged forward but I was pushed back by a force "You might want to rethink your technique...." "Where is the map?" Ren questioned and I tried not to show him anything "The resistance will not be intimidated by you. And Elle will never join you." I said and he just stared at me "We'll see about that." He muttered then he held out his hand then dig deep in my mind.

Elle's POV

I felt Ben's force, he was looking into Poe's mind and I could hear his screams, I tried to use my force to ease Poe's mind but Ben was very strong. "Poe fight it!" I told him and soon Poe couldn't take it and Ben saw the map, that he gave it to BB-8. I was back in my cell and I sat on the bench then soon a stormtrooper came to the door "Ren wants the prisoners." He told the other Stormtroopers and they opened the cell door which I frowned, the Stormtrooper FN-1287 took me out of my cell and into Poe's "Poe." I whispered then ran to his side and unlocked his chains. "Elle, what is going on?" "This is a rescue mission" the stormtrooper said and he helped me get Poe to a TIE-fighter "This is where I leave you, Poe you get to Jakku and find BB-8" "What? No, Elle you're coming with us." Poe told me and I sighed "I have to get my Lightsaber back from Ben. Remember what I can do? I'll meet you guys there, just go." I told him and the stormtrooper pulled him into the TIE-fighter and I ran to Bens living quarters where I knew he was keeping my lightsaber.

"Your strong with the force." I heard and I turned to see Ben "Ben." "That isn't me anymore. He was weak." Ben told me and I frowned "You're not weak, Ben." I told him and he just starred at me with his mask on. "Join me, sister. Together we can rule the galaxy." "You know I can't do that." I said and he sighed, I used the force and my lightsaber flew into my hand and I ignited it, Ben dodged my lightsaber and ignited his. "I can train you unlike your mother, I can show you the ways of the dark side and you can be powerful." Ben said and I looked him in the eyes "Our Mother, Ben come back with me" I muttered and he pushed me back but I backflipped out of the room then closed the door on him.

I transported myself to Jakku and I was on the outskirts of a outpost, Nima outpost to be exact and so I walked around and tried to find Poe or BB-8. I ran into a guy and I sighed "Sorry." "Elle?" The guy asked and I frowned "Who's asking?" I asked not knowing if he's an enemy or friend. "I'm FN-2187. Remember I helped you escape." "Oh... hey! That's Poe's jacket, where the hell is he?" I asked and he sighed but he was interrupted by someone beeping and it was a familiar beep that I knew "BB-8?" I muttered and I turned to see BB-8 with a girl "BB-8!" I yelled and ran to him, he bleeped some happy beeps and I kneeled down to him "I'm so glad I found you bud!" I told him and he looked behind me at the stormtrooper and BB-8 beeped at the girl he was with. "Him?" She muttered and began yelling for him and I frowned then she knocked him to the ground "BB-8, no he helped us escape." I told him  and he electrocuted him "Owe! Stop it!" He yelled and the girl sighed "Where did you get it? It belongs to his master." She said and I frowned "And my Best friend." "It belong to Poe Dameron. That's his name, right? He was captured by the First Order with her. I helped him escape, but our ship crashed." He said then looked to me and BB-8 "He didn't make it...." he said and I shook my head "I tried to help him. I'm sorry." He added and I tried to use the force to find Poe. "He can't be dead, I mean he might have been thrown somewhere else. I would of felt it." I muttered to myself but I felt nothing, BB-8 beeped then rolled away and I sighed. "You're with the resistance?" "Obviously. I'm with the resistance... yes I am, I'm Finn." He said and I frowned "I'm with the resistance, and I've never seen you before." I told him and the girl frowned. "I've never met a resistance fighter before, I'm Rey." the girl said and I fixed my lightsaber "You're a Jedi?" She asked and I nodded "In training, its kinda hard looking for a Jedi master these days." I said and they both frowned. "BB-8 said your on a secret mission. He also said you need to get back to the resistance base." Rey said and I nodded "Yeah, my mother needs BB-8." "Apparently, he has a map that leads to Luke Skywalker... and everyone's after it." Finn said and I nodded "Luke Skywalker... I thought he was a myth?" "Not a myth... And he happens to be my Uncle." I said and their eyes widened "What?" "So your the Elle Solo. Your mothers Leia." Finn and Rey said and I nodded. BB-8 rolled over to us and beeped, warning us about trouble. "What's wrong?" I asked and I looked to see stormtroopers and my eyes widened "Oh no." I muttered and Finn and Rey came over to look, they saw the stormtroopers and Finn took our hands and pulled us to safety but I pulled back then ignited my lightsaber and deflected their blast. "BB-8 go. Run!!" I yelled and we ran to a tent where Finn tried to find a weapon "They're shooting at all three of us." "Yeah. They saw you with me and Elle. You're marked." Finn said and I rolled my eyes "Well, thanks for that." Rey said and Finn sighed "BB-8, are you okay?" I asked and he beeped then we heard TIE-fighters and I frowned "We gotta go!" I yelled and Finn grabbed us again and we ran to get a ship but we got knocked off our feet and I saw Finn and Rey a feet away from me and I got up "C'mon, he need to go." I said helping them up and Rey looked at a few ships in the junkyard. "Follow me." She said and we followed to a ship "We can't out run them!" "We might in that Quadjumper." Rey yelled and I nodded. "We need a pilot!" "You have one! I might be a Jedi in training but I'm an expert at flying!" I yelled and BB-8 beeped, agreeing with me "How about that ship?" Finn asked and Rey looked and shook her head. "That ones garbage!" She yelled and the Quadjumper was destroyed and we stopped "The garbage will do." Rey said and we ran to the garbage ship which looked so familiar. "It can't be." I muttered to myself and we went in and I remembered all the memories of my father teaching me to fly the millennium falcon. "The gunner position is down below." Rey said and we ran into the cockpit "You ever fly this thing?" Finn yelled and I sat down and Rey frowned "No! This ship hasn't flown in years." Rey told him and I looked at and frowned. "What?!? This is my father's ship, I can fly this in my sleep." I told Rey and I turned on the engines but nothing happen and Rey fixed something. "Okay, here we go!" I yelled as the controls lighted up and we started flying, I pulled back on the controls and made our way through the desert.

 "Okay, here we go!" I yelled as the controls lighted up and we started flying, I pulled back on the controls and made our way through the desert

"Stay low. It confuses their tracking." "BB-8, hold on! I'm going low!" I yelled and BB-8 squealed. "What are you doing back there? Are you ever going to fire back?" Rey yelled as we got hit buy some TIE-fighters "I'm working on it! Are the shields up?" "Not so easy without a co-pilot that knows how to fly!" I yelled and Rey sighed "We need cover, quick." Finn yelled and I saw a deserted old empire ship "We're about to get some! I hope." I said and Rey looked at me scared.

Finn took down some TIE-Fighters and my eyes widened "Nice shot!" Rey yelled and I smiled "Your getting pretty good at this." I told Rey and she chuckled and we hit a wall "The cannon's stuck in forward position. I can't move it. You got to lose them." Finn yelled at us and Rey punched a few buttons "Get ready!" "Okay. For what?" Finn questioned and I flew up. "Are we really doing this?" He yelled and I quickly flipped to where Finn could shoot the TIE-Fighters and he shot at them "Whoa!" We all cheered together and I got us into space then put the Falcon on Auto-pilot.

Rey and I went to the main deck and met Finn "That was some flying." "Nice shooting." Rey told Finn and he smiled "Thanks. How did you do that?" Finn questioned and Rey shrugged which I smiled "I don't know." "No one trained you?" I asked and she shook her head and I frowned "But I've never left the planet. - Your last shot was great. And Elle that was amazing. -It was perfect." Rey said and Finn agreed "That was pretty good." They both said and I smiled. BB-8 chirped and I kneeled next to him "Hey, Buddy." "You're okay. He's with the Resistance." Rey said and I looked at Finn and he looked at me then to Rey "He's going to get you and Elle home... We both will." Rey added and I nodded, suddenly a pipe burst.