Ch.3

There was a short circuit and I frowned "It's the motivator." "I got it! Grab me a Harris wrench." Rey and I said then Finn nodded "Check in there." I yelled and Finn handed me the wrench "How bad is it?" Finn asked and I sighed "If we want to live, not good." "They're hunting for us now. We got to get out of this system!" Finn told us and I rolled my eyes.

"BB-8 says the location of the Resistance base is 'need to know.' If I'm taking you there, I need to know." Rey said and I looked to Finn and he showed Rey a tool then tossed it to her "This? You got to tell us where your base is." Finn told us and I turned to BB-8 as he told me no and Finn frowned "I don't speak that." He said and he looked to me "Okay, between us, I'm not with the Resistance, okay?" "No... I just thought you were a nobody in the resistance." I fake gasped and he sighed "I'm just trying to get away from the First Order. But if either of you tell us where the base is, I'll get you there first. Deal?" Finn asked and I looked to BB-8 then back to Finn "Droid, please! Elle, What would Poe do?" "Pilex driver, hurry." Rey said and she turned to us "So, where is your base?" She asked and I stopped "Go on, BB-8, tell her." Finn said and I sighed then nodded to BB-8. "The Ileenium System!" "Yes, the Ileenium System. That's the one. Get us there as fast as you can." Finn said and I sighed. "I'll drop you two at Ponemah Terminal. I need the engine tape, hurry." Rey said and Finn frowned "What about you?" He asked and she sighed "I got to get back to Jakku?" "Back to Jakk... Why does everyone want to go back to Jakku?" Finn questioned and picked up random tools but Rey just pointed to something different "It's not that one." "That place is..." Finn started as he picked up the wrong tool "No. No. The one I'm pointing to. No. No. No!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes "If we don't patches up the propulsion, the tank will overflow and fill up this ship with poisonous gas." Rey yelled and I handed him the bonding tape "This?" "Yes." Rey muttered and he tossed it to her. "Hey, Rey, you're a pilot. You can fly anywhere. Why go back? You got a family? You got a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend?" "None of your business, that's why." Rey said and I smirked but the lights went out and there was rumbling. "That can't be good." "No it can't." I muttered and I started running to the cockpit "Someone's locked on to us." I said turning to them as I saw the ship and Rey tried turning the controls on "All controls are overridden." Rey said and Finn climbed up on the seat but not before placing his hand on Rey's head and she swatted at him "Get off. Get off!" She yelled and I frowned "Do you see anything?" "Oh, no. It's the First order." Finn said and Rey frowned "What do we do? There must be something." She asked and I held my saber in my hands to be prepared "You said poisonous gas." "I fixed that." Rey told Finn and he sighed "Can you unfix it?" Finn asked then we ran to the main deck. We grabbed three mask and I looked at BB-8 "Come on, buddy." "I got him." Finn muttered and grabbed him but fell back with BB-8 on top of him "I'm okay." He muttered and Rey unfixed the motivator. "Do you think this work on the Stormtroopers?" "Yeah, their masks filter out smoke not toxins." Finn said and I looked to see what is happening "Hurry, they're coming." I told them then closed the grate, I put on the mask then suddenly I heard this familiar groan and Finn knocked something over which we looked at him then the floor opened up and we looked up to see Chewie and my father, my eyes widened and so did my fathers. "Elle?" "Dad? Chewie?" I muttered and Finn and Rey looked at each other then me, I pushed off the mask I was wearing. My dad helped us out and he frowned at us "Where's your pilot?" He asked and I scoffed "I am the pilot. You taught me how to fly remember." "It's just us." Rey said and Chewie roared and I rolled my eyes "It's true Buddy, were the only ones on board." I said and Finn frowned "You can understand that thing?" He asked me and I frowned "And 'that thing' can understand you, so watch it." My dad told him and he looked to Rey. "Where'd you get this ship?" "Niima outpost" Rey told him and my dad frowned "Jakku? That junkyard? Told you, we should have double-checked the Western Reaches. Who had it? Ducain?" "I stole it from Unkar Plutt. He stole it from the Irving Boys, who stole it from Ducain." Rey said and my dad nodded "Who stole it from me. Well, you tell him that Han Solo... just stole back the Millennium Falcon for good." Dad said and Rey smiled big. "This is the Millennium Falcon? You're Han Solo? And you're his daughter, Elle Solo." "I used to be." My dad said and I frowned as he went into the cockpit and I followed him. "This is the ship that made the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs?" "Twelve." Me and my dad said and he looked at me and smiled, my smile faded when I remembered that he left. "So... why did you leave?" I asked him and he frowned "uh, hey, some moof-Milker put a compressor on the ignition line." He said walking past me changing the subject and I rolled my eyes "I thought it was a mistake too. Puts too much..." "Stress on the hyperdrive" both Rey and my dad said together and he sighed "Chewie, throw them in a pod. We'll drop them at the nearest inhabited planet." "What? No, dad we need your help" I told him and he frowned " My help?" He asked and I nodded. "This droid and I need to get back to the resistance base as soon as possible! He's carrying a map to Uncle Luke!" I told him and he stopped "You are the Han Solo that fought the Rebellion. You knew him." "Yeah, I knew him. I knew Luke." He said and we heard a clanking. "Don't tell me a Rathtar's gotten loose." "Wait, what?" Finn yelled and we ran out of the Falcon and followed my dad and Chewie "You're not hauling rathtars on this freighter, are you?" "I'm hauling Rathtars." My dad said and I frowned. "Oh, great. It's the Guavian Death Gang. Must have tracked us from Nantoon." My dad said and I rolled my eyes "What's a Rathtar?" "They're big and they're dangerous." My dad told Rey and I nodded "You ever heard of the Trillin Massacre?" I asked and she shook her head "no." "Good." Finn muttered and we followed my dad more into the cargo holder. "I got three of them going to King Prana." "Three! How'd you get them aboard?" Finn asked and he sighed "let's just say I had a bigger crew." He told us and Chewie opened a hatch. "Get below and stay there until I say so... and don even think about taking the Falcon." My dad said and I shook my head "What about BB-8?" "He stays with me until I get rid of the gang... then you can have him back and be on your way." He said and I frowned "If something happens to him..." "Nothing is gonna happen, just get below." He said and Finn sighed. "What about the Rathtars? Where are you keeping them?" He asked and one jumped out from behind us and it was in a port "Well, there's one." He muttered and I glared at him and sighed "What are you gonna do?" "Same thing I always do. Talk my way out of it." He said and Chewie growled "Yes I do, every time! Now, get below now." He told me and Finn helped me and Rey down under the deck.