Ch.7

I followed Rey and Finn as we ran through the forest, our feet crunching from the snow "The Falcon's this way." Finn yelled and we heard an lightsaber ignite and I saw my Ben in front of us but I was wrong all along, Ben is dead, its just Kylo Ren now. "We not done yet." He told us and I shook my head "You're a monster!" "It's just us now. Han Solo can't save you." Kylo said and then punched his wounds on his side, Rey went to reach for her blaster but Kylo used the force and flung her up in the air making her hit a tree and she fell to the ground unconscious "Rey!" Me and Finn yelled and we ran to her side "Rey. Rey. Oh, no. No, no, no, no. Rey." Finn muttered pulling her into his lap and I heard Kylo's lightsaber whirl around.

"Traitor!" He yelled then me and Finn stood up together, I pulled out my saber igniting it and Finn pulled out my Uncle Luke's Lightsaber doing the same, "That lightsaber... belongs to me." Kylo said and I smirked as I laid my dad's jacket on the ground. "Actually, its mine. Mind if we switch?" I said and Finn and I switched our lightsabers "Come and get it." I muttered and Finn yelled in anger and attacked Kylo. Finn was getting beat, Kylo pushed him to a tree and cut into his shoulder then slashed his back which he screamed in pain then he knocked him out "Elle, join me! You are stronger than you can ever imagine, we can rule the galaxy sister." Kylo said and I stood my ground "You are not my brother. And you are right, I am stronger than ever." I said then I lunged forward attacking him but he knocked my uncles Lightsaber out of my hands then kicked my knee and sliced my side and cut my hand clean off when I raised my hand, I screamed in pain then glared at Kylo.

I laid in the snow but sat up and held out my other arm to use the force to grab it. The lightsaber wiggled in the snow but Kylo reached out for it and I used all my strength to pull the saber "You can't challenge me! You're weak!" "Don't underestimate me." I groaned, we were two siblings fighting over something that wasn't ours to fight over. The lightsaber flew towards me but not into my hands, it flew past me and Rey caught it. I was surprised but I smiled, Rey ignited the lightsaber and lunged at Kylo, I tried to get up but I just couldn't from the pain and tiredness. "You both need a teacher! I can show you two the ways to the Force!" I heard Kylo say and I frowned then took a deep breath and got up, I cradled my arm and I saw the planet was breaking in half and I ran to Rey's side "Let's go. Finn needs us." I told her and she nodded then we ran back to where Finn was "Hey, He's gonna be alright." I told her and I could see the tears in her eyes. There was a blinding light and I looked up to see Chewie in the Falcon, Rey looked at me and smiled "Let's get him some help." I whispered and then Chewie landed and helped us get Finn onboard, not before grabbing my dad's jacket then we traveled back to the Rebel base with Poe and his squad following.

We landed and Chewie carried Finn out of the Falcon and I followed with Rey "Easy. Easy. He's hurt." "We got a heartbeat." The medics said and Poe turned to me and he pulled me into a big hug "You okay?" He asked and he saw my hand "You need to see Halonia" "I'm fine, Poe. Just make sure Finn is okay." I told him and he nodded then followed the cruiser with Chewie. I saw my mom and she looked at me with my father's jacket over my shoulders then pulled me into a hug "He's gone, mom." I cried and she shook her head "No ones ever gone, your father will always be with you... in here." She said pointing to my heart and she looked down to my hand "Let's get you some help." She said and I nodded. I stopped then looked at the ground "I couldn't save Ben, I know you saw some good left in him but I just don't see it." I told her and she sighed.

We walked over to see Halonia and she cleaned my wounds then replaced my hand with a robotic one which I looked at it then thought of my uncle and my mom sat next to me "General, Miss Solo. Excuse me, General. R2-D2 may contain some much needed good news." CPO said coming in and mom and I looked at each other. "Tell us." She said and we went to the bunker.

BB-8 beeped and Poe nodded "Yeah? Alright, buddy, hold on." He said getting the piece San Tekka gave us "Ha! The map, it is complete." "Luke." My mom muttered and I smiled "We can find Uncle Luke, mom I can become a Jedi like you and Uncle Luke." I said and she frowned "You will go find him but you won't become a Jedi." My mom said and I frowned "What? But mom..." "No buts, I don't want to loose you like I lost Ben." My mom said and I shook my head "Mom, you won't loose me like Ben, I can fight the darkness. I'm stronger then Ben." I told her and she sighed then looked away to think. "I hope you're right." She said and went over to a drawer and pulled out something "This was a friend of mines, he trained your grand father and your Uncle Luke." "Obi-wan Kenobi's lightsaber? Mom, how?" I asked and she sighed "Luke obtained it after he died, Obi-wan came to me and wanted you to have it." She told me and handed his lightsaber to me. I looked up at my mother and smiled "I won't let you down, I promise I'll bring Uncle Luke back." I told her and she nodded. I went to find Rey and she was saying goodbye to Finn who wasn't awake yet "Oh, my dear friend, how I missed you. We'll see each other again. I believe that. Thank you, my friend." She said and I smiled, I looked at my new robot hand and I slipped on my glove "Rey, we need to get going." I told her and she nodded then we went to the Millennium Falcon where Chewie and R2 was getting it ready for our Journey "May the Force be with you." My mom told us and I looked at Poe and I pulled him in a tight hug "I'll come back, I promise." I told him and he smiled "There's one thing I need to do before you go." Poe said and I frowned "And what is that!" I asked then he pulled me into a kiss.