Ch.5

Han-

I watched as Ben boarded his ship with Elle and Rey, and as soon as they left the resistance ships landed. I look for Leia and suddenly I locked eyes on her "Goodness! Han Solo! It is I, C-3PO. You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm. Look who it is! Did you see who...?" C-3PO said and looked at Leia then at me "Oh. Eh. Excuse me, Princess... General. I'm sorry. Come on, BB-8, they're waiting." He said to the BB unit and walked away. "You changed your hair." "Same jacket." Leia said and I shrugged "No, new jacket." I told her and she smiled, Chewie groaned and hugged Leia but I sighed "I saw him... Leia, I saw our son and our daughter. He was here and he took Elle with him." I told her and she frowned.

Finn-

We arrived at the resistance base and I looked around for Poe but BB-8 passed me rolling to Poe as he came out of his X-wing "Hey! BB-8, my friend. Good to see you. Finn saved you? Where is he?" Poe said and he looked to me and I sighed "Poe. Poe Dameron, you're alive?" I said running over to him and we hugged "Why... so are you!" "What happened?" I asked and he frowned "What happened, I was throw from the crash. I woke up at night; no you, no Elle, no ship, nothing - BB-8 says that you saved him." "No, no, no. It wasn't just me, Elle helped too." I told him and he nodded. "You completed my mission, Finn... That's my jacket." He said and I frowned and started to take it off "No no no... Keep it. It suits you. You're a good man, Finn. Where's Elle?" Poe asked and BB-8 beeped and Poe frowned "Poe, I need your help." I told him and he showed me where the General is.

"General Organa. I'm sorry to interrupt. This is Finn. He needs to talk to you." "And I need to talk to him. That was incredibly brave, what you did. Renouncing the First Order, saving this man's and my daughter's life." General Organa said and I nodded "Thank you, ma'am. But a friend of mine was taken prisoner." "Han told me about the girl. I'm sorry but also my daughter was taken too." She said and I nodded, Poe looked worried and I could tell that he cared for Elle a lot. "Finn's familiar with the weapon that destroyed the Hosnian system, he worked on the base." Poe said and General Organa sighed "We're just good for anything you can tell us." "That's where my friend and your daughter was taken. I got to get there fast." I told her and she nodded "And I will do everything I can to help, but first you need to tell us all you know." General Organa said and I told her everything.

Han-

"General, I regret to inform you but this map recovered from BB-8 is only partially complete. And even worse, it matches no charted system on record. We simply do not have enough information to locate Master Luke." C-3PO said and Leia sighed "We are so foolish to think I could find Luke and bring him home." "Leia." I sighed and she frowned "Don't do that." "Do what?" I asked as she walked away. "Anything." Leia said and I sighed and looked to C-3PO "Princesses." He muttered and I rolled my eyes. "I'm trying to be helpful." "When did that ever help? And don't say the Death Star." Leia interjected and I groaned.

"Listen to me, will you? I know every time you... Every time you look me, you're reminded of him." I told Leia and she frowned then turn to me "Do you think I want to forget him? I want him back, I want us to be a family again." "There's nothing more we could have done... There's too much Vader in him." I said and she sighed "That's why I wanted him to be trained with Luke. I just never should had sent him away, thats when I lost him. That's when I lost you both including Elle. She became distant from me." "We both had to deal with it in our own way. I went back to the only thing I was only good at." I told her and she smirked "We both did." Leia said and I sighed "And Elle was distant because she was training herself to become a Jedi, she's just like you and Luke. She is strong with the force and she's a good pilot like me." I said and my face softened. "We lost our son. Forever." "No. It was Snoke. He seduced our son to the dark side and I believe he'll try to do the same to Elle, that's one reason why I didn't let Elle train to be a Jedi. Luke and I swore to never train her after Ben but I guess we will have to and make sure we save her and we can still save Ben... Me. You." Leia said and I frowned "If Luke couldn't reach him, how could I? And what if I can't protect Elle, like I couldn't protect Ben?" "Luke is a Jedi. You're their father. There's still light in him, I know it. And Elle is strong enough to not be seduced by the dark side." Leia said and I smiled then nodded. "General. The reconnaissance report on the enemy base is coming." Leia went back over to the others and I thought about Ben and Elle.