Sophia

Author's Note.
Before I Start My Story I Will Like to Introduce.
Her to you though from the way the story started you might think she is just wicked for nothing. But you are going to be surprised if I tell you the reason.
The cursed girl.
The name of the cursed girl is Sophia she is a not a dangerous girl but has a mission to accomplish she was born 2009 March 28. she looked pretty when she was normal.

But she looked sexy when she behaved like a prostitute that is when she was Small.

Well this story contains.
Love
Spiritual
Revengance
Kind of romance in another way.
Real Romance
Strong language
Meet you in chapter 1.

In chapter 1 we are going to be seeing how she killed her father.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK PLEASE READ it PLEASE.
YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS NIFFY.
I am on face book Owoookade Nifemi. This my second work let me say book my first was the bad Best Man which was pretty not really what people were expecting but be rest assured you will love this one

Chapter 1.
My name is Sophia olrundara oluwatofunmi I live with my mummy in a small 🏠. we are not Rich but we go on our own but the reason why I call my self the curse girl I don't mean cursed like that I just gave my self that name I am not cursed don't run away from me just kidding. is because I think I was sent to this
World to suffer men.
Though you might say why am I wicked well to me my daddy caused it because he was wicked to my mum very heartless man and all other sort of bad names he deserves and his name is David David my foot.he beat's my mom like she was the Goliath.
I hate him but you will be surprised if I tell you I am 17 yrs old I go to school and I have a boyfriend he is the best he has always been a big help to I and my mom.i love him so much well I am In college because I had promotion I am a very smart girl I am not proud.
Well you want to know how I killed my father.i killed him by putting pillow on is nose and he died though I do not know how I killed him and I know it's sounds complicated right this is because I do not know what controlled me.well he deserves to die because he is an asshole he always beat my mum I know I have said that before but I will say it again.
My mom is the best.before I go have I told you that my boyfriend's name is Daniel and also from a Rich home.
WELL 10 YEARS LATER I FINISHED MY COLLEGE AND ALL NECESSARY THINGS.
WHICH MEANS I AM 27 YEARS OLD.

I will suffer men to the end I hate them all my life WHAT THE F!!!!!!!!!.. though exepct my Wonderful boy friend.

Well hope you guys loved the brief story about Sophia well she is really in love please don't be angry about my mistakes if I did one I am sorry about that.hope you loved the storyline.see you guys I n the next chapter.well I am just 11years old.......