chapter 3

Well today is my wedding I Know and I Know that you know it is going to be the best wedding ceremony in this life.
Well I guess it is just wedding talk for today.

This is lovely well let me go to the altar to see my husband.
Hehe yeah before I go let me tell you what I am wearing i am wearing a white wedding dress  which was  made by me  and a white heel with a white Pearl on the heel and also I did a tight pony tale and that white scarf on my hair I mean a wedding's scarf.

Now I am going into the altar and I did sight my husband from the limo.and on my way to the altar I saw a very pretty small girl going to the altar she was of the 👰 bride shit well I am going to my husband and when I reached there Daniel who is my husband was wearing a black Tuxedo on his white shirt which really did March my dress then we were told to say this that husband's and wife do say like I promise to stay with you all in good and bad terms. Then we put rings💍 in each other's fingers well it had diamond a blue diamond it was silver.and then the pastor said we may kiss that was not the first time I kissed but that was the I felt something when I kissed.
   Silly right but not to me.
Well and when we reached home I was so tired we the had s** to the fullest. Well I remembered what my mum told me that anytime I had s** I should do a pregnancy test and when I did it the result was.

Well I know you guys can't wait for the next chapter to know if she is pregnant or not I also can not wait.