Chapter 6

Well we ate to the fullest and in the evening we ate and In the night we both are pancakes and 🥞 syrup and also 🥓 bacon with chesse and and drink.
And then I went to sleep then the the next day which was for my second day it was so lovely that I even composed a song that is because I have two occupation and they're fashion designer and musician.
  Well the part I like be about my self is that I wear the cloth that make to sing.
Well the song I composed is with me and it goes thus.
There was a day I was going to sea I was going to land of living  someone passed me by asking me me who is with you then I said the son of God is with me.
He's with me (8 times).
Well that was a lovely song and well I need go watch reach for the stars in zee world and before I did not like  Bollywood movies because of theirlies are too fake but I realized that since all films are fake what is stopping me from watching the films ?.
Well now I think this episode is going to be complicated well what I can not believe this Victor is angry with kaupna his own daughter WTF.!!!!!!
well the who in the world is calling me when I am watching this complicated film.
   Lovely husband.
Love what do you think I can get for the red carpet we are going to tomorrow.
   Me.
Well you don't need to worry u have cloth they are my Designs. so only buy yours thanks so much dear.

    Lovely husband
Okay bye love.  Love you.

Okay now asked have missed reach for the stars why now. OMG I totally forgot I am supposed to be in the hospital for my antinantal. WTF.

Now I thank God I am in the hospital.
So let's see what happens because I am a month gone.
  So now tommorow is the red carpet show and I have to sing there. Well I Will be singing with me.

  Author note
Hope you have njoyed this passage and please don't steal the lyrics of that song and add your own or I will appear to you in Real life it's no joke.
Okay okay I was just joking but I am serious.