chapter 5

Now I am going to the doctor to ask how many months, days especially months I have been pregnant.

because if it is one day I am free but weeks and days especially months I am doomed because I will not be able to suffer men anymooreee!!! Wait is my life  ruined for only that ohhhh no it also ruined because I am going to be divorced by my lovely husband.

Now I am in the hospital going to see my doctor ಥ‿ಥ u am doomed and when I went to my doctor to ask how many weeks, days especially months am I pregnant for and she did some test on me and made me feel realise that I am 2 months pregnant and the reason I was really angry is the doctor now said congratulations I was so pissed of that in my mind I was congratulations for what I ev n wanted to punch the doctor in the face because she deserved it now asked to a test for me again she did it telling me that I am two weeks gone and I now asked her that they did not just fix  her pregnancy test machine and she said then in my mind I said no wonder.
Then I went to another lovely hospital 🏥 and I asked her how many months, days especially months am I pregnant and she said I am a day gone and I knelt to my feet and started praising God for allowing me to just been a day gone Imran pregnant.well I now showed my husband the result that makes sense to me and he was so happy that I was not a wife that goes from one man to another and I told I wanted to cook food for him and bake a cake because what happened calls for celebration. Ab
He said I do not need to cook that he has ordered food for us and he was going to cook for us because I was pregnant🤰.

  Well hope you guys loved the story line if you follow me and you keep on vottig commenting  and you are going to see comedy and romantics moment of couple.
Stay safe stay home .
Well please guys I am going to be  posting 3 days because I am really confused just like the chapter stated.
Well guys I am still reupload this from beginning to end because I did  a mistake in chapter 1 it was a big mistake but you guys should trust me on this.