Chapter 12

I mean I was so furious they had to play all Joeboy's song which cooled me down and then I was tired and then we went home and I was calm.

**************************
Next morning I saw my husband dancing to one of my song 😂 I must say he is a good dancer let me dance with him I go in and I am twerking hard to the song and he comes nearer rocking me funny right I Know LMFAO Like seriously I don't know the meaning of LMFAO not my fault when I was in school I was not on WhatsApp until SS2 imagine that.nonsense not me I swear I hear a familiar voice that takes me away from my thoughts and I can't believe I was still whinnying what am I. An human being. Then later he plays bang bang very interesting song by Ariana grande ft Niki Minaj.
And I am doing that kind of twerk done in the floor then I do this dance guara guara and then I split I am still flexible.

A/N
Guys hope you see your girl in the media I was actually in church ⛪ I am not a Muslim and praise God to the the christians and praise Allah to the the Muslim.

Lecture: guys I just want to tell you that racism,sexism and all other ism bad once actually are what we people shouldn't do I know that you know that if you see a black person on the floor some of you guys out there 😂😂 laugh post it in Instagram or whatever to get views I am not so sorry to say this stop deceiving yourself it's white people that will watch and you're going to regret doing it in the future.and blacks see a white person on the floor some of you guys out there 😂😂 laugh post it in Instagram or whatever to get views I am not so sorry to say this stop deceiving yourself it's black people that will watch and you're going to regret doing it in future.
PS out bye see you in the next remember to stay safe.
And for. Those who want it know me I am Owookade Nifemi you can check me on Google Owookade Nifemi,nifemi Owookade Facebook,likee nifgirl. guys cuties is a bad film.
Can you write Sophia without looking at your phone?
This is mine
Sopng.