A STRIPPER A F*CKIN STRIPPER

Ashton: You came back from the swimming pool all soaking wet in your apartment. You shook your head with droplets of water on your hair and dried it with your towel. You saw your boyfriend, Ashton standing to greet you. "Oh no not this again", you said the second you saw him with his clothes laying on the floor while you stared at his abs. "Oh yes", he answered as you swiftly got closer to him. Immediately, you began taking off your bathing suit, there, in the middle of your living room. He looks at your slim body and there, you quickly noticed it. You pinned him onto your cold tiled kitchen wall and he whispers,"thirsty girl." He bites your lips as you felt it getting harder and harder. You began to lick your lips and he gets tongue-tied. "Oh you would", you said as you force your lips to his as your hand pushed the back of his neck. "Oh god", he hisses into the kiss.
Michael: You came back from work excited to show Michael what was up. "MIKEY MIKEY MIKE I GONNA BE AN ACTRESS!", you said as you started to bounce up and down on the couch like a little kid. "Oh really cool", he said as he continued to go back into his game. "So what kind of show are you gonna star in?" "Well here's the cast paper the description says that I'm gonna be a rich and famous girl that has a spoiled life and has a rich boyfriend too",you read aloud. "A FAMOUS RICH BOYFRIEND?! YOU CAN'T DO THIS YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS!!!!!", he shouted as he drops his controller. You said with a smirk,"Is somebody jealous?"
He glared at you and slammed his hands on the table. "YOU CANT TAKE THIS BULLSHIT YOU'RE MINE!!!" He came over to you, grabbed your cheeks and roughly pressed his soft lips against yours. He pinned you against the wall, hands on both side of you as you ran your hands through his dyed blonde hair. He began to kiss your neck softly and you moaned as he bit into your neck, sucking on the skin. "Now everyone knows you're mine."
Calum: You two were in bed together when sleepy Calum reaches over the bed to find you but you're too far away for him to be satisfied so he furrows his eyebrows and finds you with his eyes closed and scoots closer and nuzzles his head in the crook of your neck and slings his arms around your waist and a little smile breaks out on his face because he now know that you're there. He pressed his lips to yours softly but then his hand would move to the back of your neck and he would push your mouth open with his and start kissing you harder and then his other hand would move to your bum, yank your hips into his as he started to bite and pull on your lower lip before covering your mouth with his again as he moaned in your mouth,"Oh my god stop me."
Luke: Luke was sleeping over so you pretend to be asleep to scare him but all of a sudden, he leans over and kisses your forehead brushing the loose strands of hair on your face whispering,"I love you so much,princess if only you knew." You laid awake on the other side of him and smiled. (This was gonna be a dirty chapter but Luke's doe 😊😍 sorry if it's short I just wanted to add that)