☆️~☆️~☆️

Chihiro ended up staying longer than originally intended. Leon and Yasuhiro were really nice. It ended up getting pretty late. Late enough that Chihiro didn't feel safe walking back to her own dorm by herself. Not wanting to bother her two new friends, she considered texting her friend Mondo to come get her.
"Call a friend? Why don't I just walk you back?" Leon offers the second Chihiro brought up messaging her friend to get her. "Ah, I'd hate to bug you even more. Besides, I doubt he'll mind." She responds, rubbing the back of her neck. "Bug me more? You're not bugging anyone, Chihiro! We're happy to have you, and I'm happy to take you back." Leon insists, already moving and standing up. "Besides, it'll get you back faster."

"You, really sure? My dorm is in the building all the way across campus. I'd hate to drag you over there." Chihiro gave a slight nervous giggle, glancing off to the side. "Eh, that's not too far. Besides, we can talk about more stuff." Leon says with a shrug. Chihiro saw no point in arguing against him now. Instead she sighed and stood up. "Alright, since you insist." She gave a smile, picking up her bag. She bid Yasuhiro goodbye before following Leon out of the room.

Chihiro was sort-of leading. She knew where she was going, Leon just followed at her side. He was just there to keep her safe, after all.
"So, the guy you said you were gonna call.. that your boyfriend or something?" Leon asks, just out of curiosity. Chihiro turned red, before shaking her head. "No! Mondo and I are just friends! We've known eachother for a while- even dated a bit in high school- but that's history! We're not a couple anymore. Just close friends. He's just kinda grown to be my go-to for a lot of things." Chihiro explained.

Her and Mondo had been friends for a while and thus were close. They'd been close since they met, actually. Originally she'd been surprised someone like him would actually give her a shot at being friends with him. Hell, he even helped her ride a motorcycle at one point! Though, she didn't exactly like it much. It was better when Mondo was also on for her to cling onto. She just didn't like doing it by herself.

"Ah, okay. I see." Leon nods. "Why'd you ask?" Chihiro then questions, looking to Leon. The male hums and looks back at her, but only for a moment. "Ah, just curious. Usually you assume when, ya know-" "Oh, I get it. Though that's a little contradictory is it not? Considering we were just hanging out."
"Yeah, you got a point there.." Leon laughed somewhat nervously. Chihiro gave a little laugh as well. "Well, I guess I should've expected it. People like to assume Mondo and I are a couple all the time." She says with a smile.

"You said you dated at one point, right? Yet you're still on good terms?" Leon asks after, again just curious. Chihiro nods. "I'm not one for confrontation and he knows that. Besides, we just decided we were better off as friends. Being friends and being in a relationship didn't have many differences for us. Just, the only reason why we ended up abandoning the relationship idea was simple. We didn't feel that way about eachother." She explains nonchalantly. They were friends, and nothing more. Chihiro knew everything about Mondo, and Mondo knew everything about Chihiro.

Literally.

Leon just nodded to show he understood. Well, at least he didn't have to worry about having an angry boyfriend on his ass for accidently hitting her with a baseball.
It'd happened before; only instead of it being a boyfriend on his ass, it was a surprisingly intimating girl who was very protective of her girlfriend; who had also fallen victim to a stray baseball. That day was one Leon didn't particularly like to remember.

"So, Leon," Chihiro piped up to break their short moment of silence. Leon looked to the girl once again. "Yeah?" "Earlier you said you didn't even like baseball... so why were you out practicing?" She asks, looking at him. "Ah, I'm forced to. If I wanna go to this school I have to be on the baseball team. I can't afford to pay for school on my own so I got a sports scholarship. It was my only choice." Leon explains, shrugging.

He really didn't like baseball. He'd told Chihiro prior; in the dorm room when they were hanging out. He wanted to be a singer in a band rather than a baseball player. He never liked baseball. He just did it so he could get to this school on a scholarship. He was a pretty good singer as well. Chihiro hadn't heard much from him just yet, but Leon had sang a small bit for her while they were hanging out. She thought he had a great voice. Though she also wasn't the most musically inclined; her music taste didn't extend much past lofi hip-hop beats and other instrumental pieces.
Leon aimed to change that, though.

"Theres the building." Chihiro says, pointing in front of them. Light from inside was clearly visible on the path before them. The front glass doors plus the big windows of the bottom floor let a lot of light leak out. Once they got to the door, Chihiro stopped and turned to Leon. "Thanks for walking with me. I won't make you follow me all the way to my dorm." She says, giving a small giggle. Leon shrugs. "I wouldn't have argued, but I also won't push to follow. I'm just glad to have gotten you back here safely." He says, giving a smile.
Chihiro nods. "I really appreciate you walking with me." She says, hesitating before giving Leon a kind-of tight hug. He hugged her back immediately. She felt so small in his arms. It was... cute.

After Chihiro pulled away, she waved and bid Leon goodbye before slipping into the dorm building. Walking to her dorm, she couldn't help but smile to herself. She made a new friend today.. and he was really nice.
She'd have fun telling her other friends about him later.