/~/☆️/~/☆️/~/☆️/~/

Leon was clearly very protective. It made Chihiro feel safe. The guy put his hands up, backing away from the two. This wasn't the first time something like this happened to Chihiro but it still shook her up. At least she had Leon with her. She'd had it happen at other times when she was out with people but it was scariest when she was alone. Leon looked down at Chihiro, softening and cupping her cheek. "Are you okay?" Chihiro nodded, sniffling and wiping her tears. "Thank you, Leon." Leon nods, shifting. "How about we skip the mall today then.. we can go to a park or something if you'd rather." He says, keeping his arm around Chihiro while grabbing his drink.  Chihiro hums. "Can we just go back to campus..? I don't care if we sit outside or go to a dorm room." 

Leon of course agreed, letting Chihiro grab her drink before starting to walk back to campus. He kept her close, so no one would dare try anything with Chihiro. They'd just look like a couple on a date. No way would someone be ballsy enough to try anything then. The two walked back to campus, Chihiro still close to Leon's side. It made her feel comfortable. They ended up sitting on a spot in the grass in the campus courtyard, sitting across from eachother and chatting. Whatever came to mind is what they talked about. 

As they talked, Leon noticed little things about Chihiro. How her eyes lit up when she was smiling, the way the sunlight cast over her making her seem even brighter, the way her laugh was sweeter than honey, just little things he hadn't taken into account before. She was obviously comfortable around him, especially in this moment. The more they talked the more comfortable she seemed to get, even starting to crack small jokes herself. It was nice. She'd always been, very reserved previously. It was pretty obvious she usually was. Though that wasn't who seemed to be in front of him now. Chihiro was like, an entirely different person around people she really trusted. 

"Hey, Leon?" Chihiro spoke, laying back in the grass and gazing up at the clouds. "Hm?" Leon hummed in response, shifting and laying next to her. "What, made you decide to keep talking to me? I mean I understood when we were, in your dorm after you hit me- which I still really appreciate by the way! I just, you're so cool and athletic and I'm small and nerdy... what made you decide to not leave that one night as just that?" She asks, keeping her gaze up. Weather the gaze up was meant to keep her eyes diverted from Leon or she just liked looking at the sky he couldn't tell. "Well, after talking to you while making sure your nose was okay, I thought you were cool. I didn't want to cut contact just because you're nerdy. I, actually kinda find that aespect of you cute, in a way. I mean, you know what they say. Opposites attract, right?"

Hearing that made Chihiro's stomach twist. She wasn't sure if it was good or bad, though. She hadn't expected that from Leon so hearing it now.. she didn't now how to feel. He, genuinely liked her? Even in a platonic sense it felt special. In her prior experiences usually athletic people didn't want to be around her, Mondo being the one exception. Or maybe she'd just only met jerks. "Thank you for sticking with me." She finally says quietly, turning her head to face him. Leon cracks a smile. "Hey, I enjoy your company. It'd be stupid of me to just, abandon you." 

That made Chihiro smile. She was glad she met Leon. She moved her gaze back to the clouds and subtly shifted closer to redhead. Just being near him gave her comfort. Soon enough she was directly at his side, gazing up with him. He glanced over at her noticing the sudden close in the space between them. He snickered to himself, carefully tucking an arm under and around her shoulders. "We should come out here at night at some point." Chihiro speaks, still keeping her gaze on the clouds. Leon hums. "Why do you wanna come out here at night?" "Stargazing." Chihiro responds, glancing at him for a moment and then looking back up. Leon chuckles. "That actually sounds nice.. how about we do that.. next Saturday?" He suggests. Chihiro nods. "Sounds good to me." 

-

They laid there for what felt like hours, before Chihiro decided she needed to go back to her dorm get some homework done. As much as she didn't want to part from Leon, he promised they'd hang out again soon, before their stargazing plans. 

Humming softly, Chihiro walked up to the dorm build. Getting back into the dorm room, he sighed contently. Taka and Mondo, who had been sitting on the couch, looked up when Chihiro returned. "Someone looks happy." Taka remarks as Chihiro stepped more into the room. The brunette just laughed. "Leon's just fun to be around." He says with a shrug, walking over. Mondo shifted over, giving Chihiro room to sit next to him. "You sure he's just a friend?" He cocked an eyebrow. What he'd seen that morning and the now with Chihiro's especially happiness just from being with the guy lead him to believe their relationship was more than platonic. 

"What?! Yes, we're just friends! Sure sometimes we have.. moments.. but still! Just friends! Nothings going on between us!" Chihiro insists, putting on a little pouty face that he knew Mondo couldn't disagree with. Mondo scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say little man." He planted his hand on Chihiro's head, ruffling his hair and making him laugh. "Anyways, you feel up to working out today or do you have shit to do?" He removed his hand, instead moving so his arms were behind his head. Chihiro hums softly. "Yeah, we can do that, but I need to get some work done at some point today." He says. "Well, why don't you go get changed and we can head to the gym. I can get us back here by 6 so you can do work too." Mondo offers. 

Chihiro nods, popping up and leaving the room to change.