☆️/☆️/☆️

Chihiro turned upon hearing her name. It was Leon! The timing was pretty good, actually. She'd be able to ask him what she'd been thinking. She smiled brightly and waved to him. "Hey Leon!" She calls, waving to him. Taka had stopped beside her, looking over his shoulder to the male. "That's your new friend?" He looked to Chihiro, raising an eyebrow. She nods. "Yeah. He might not look it but he's super nice!" She says happily. 

"Man, glad I saw you out here I was just about to text you." Leon says as he got close enough to talk to them without yelling. His gaze then moved to Taka. "Who's this?" He then asks, gesturing to Taka. "Ah, that's my roommate!" Chihiro answers, before gesturing to Taka to introduce himself. "I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Pleasure to meet you." The raven-haired male greets, extending his hand. "Likewise- I'm Leon Kuwata. Though I'm sure you've already heard about me." Leon shook Taka's hand with a smile.

"What class are you guys headed to?" He tilted his head and put his hands in his pockets as he asked. "Taka's going to his archeology class. I'm just headed to the computer lab." Chihiro responds, folding her hands over her waist. "Ah, really? I was headed to the gym." Leon responds, rubbing the back of his neck. "That's just past the computer lab, isn't it? You can walk with us!" Chihiro responds with a bright smile, moving her hands to in front of her chest. Leon nods at the offer. "Yeah! We can talk about whatever we wanted before too." He says, moving to Chihiro's side, opposite of Taka. The three turned, continuing to walk to their classes.

 "So, what'd you wanna talk to me about?" Chihiro asks, looking to Leon. "Oh, shit- that's right! One of my buddies is throwing a party tonight. I wanted to see if you wanted to come with me." He says, looking back at Chihiro. She looked uneasy. "Ah- I'm, not one for parties." She says softly, looking away. She didn't want to seem lame or anything to Leon, but parties just made her anxious. "Hey, that's okay! Maybe another time." Leon responded, moving a hand to Chihiro's shoulder, having sensed her little spike of anxiety. Chihiro could feel heat rising to her cheeks as she nodded. "O-okay, thank you..." She smiles softly, looking at him again. Leon chuckles. "You don't need to thank me for just being a decent human being." He says, gently rubbing her shoulder. 

"Didn't you say there was something you wanted to talk to me about?" Leon then asks, keeping his hand in place. "Oh, yea.." Chihiro looked down, debating if she should even ask now. "Well, I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out at my dorm tonight.. but you seem so excited about that party so, just have fun there." She says with a small smile. Leon cocked an eyebrow. "You think I'd pick a party over you? I'm totally down to hang out. I was only gonna go to the party if you wanted to come." He admits, shrugging. He did enjoy the parties, but he'd take hanging with a girl he found cute over those parties any day. Sure it'd probably be better if the girl just went to the party with him but he wasn't going to push it.

Chihiro looked at Leon again, smiling. "Really?" She looked so excited. How could one not find that cute? Leon couldn't help but smile back and nod. "Yeah, of course. What time where you thinking?" Chihiro hummed, before looking to Taka. "When do you think would be a good time?" Taka also hummed, thinking for a moment. "Maybe around 5, at the earliest." He suggests. Chihiro looked to Leon again. "What do you think?" She asks with a soft smile. Leon nods. "That works for me." He says, moving his hand again to ruffle Chihiro's hair which got a soft giggle out of the brunette. "Okay, great! How about you just come to the building at that time then text me to come get you?" She suggests. "Yeah, we can do that." Leon responds. He had to admit, he was kinda excited. He wondered what Chihiro had planned. 

They soon approached the computer lab, where Chihiro split ways with her two friends. She hugged both, before running into the building. The gym and Taka's class were a bit a distance away, so Leon figured he should try to get to know they guy better.

"Hey, don't they usually separate the boys and girls in the dorms? How'd you get put with her?" Leon asks, looking to Taka. He had been kinda curious about it since Chihiro introduced him as his roommate. "Ah, well.." Taka had to think fast, he couldn't slip and tell Chihiro's secret. "I'm gay, so, they let me pick who to room with." He says, which, wasn't a complete lie. He was in fact gay.. but he didn't pick his own dorm room.

"Shit, really? They let you pick?" Leon raised an eyebrow. He himself was bi but he didn't think that mattered in the process of being put into a dorm. Taka nods. He was pretty much lying through his teeth but it was better than slipping Chihiro's secret. He'd much rather tell such a bad lie like that. Leon bought into it, though. Taka was glad. He wasn't sure how well he'd do if pressed over the matter. "Well, you and Chihiro seem like good friends. Did you know her before?" Leon then asks, changing the subject. Somehow that made it feel like a weight had been lifted off Taka's shoulders. 

"Yeah, I've known Chihiro for a couple years. We went to high school together." Taka explains. They had quite a few classes together throughout high school. Taka helped Chihiro with whatever she'd need for those classes. Though she was pretty smart so she didn't typically need it. He still tried, though. "You must know a lot about her then." Leon remarks, tucking the hand that once been on Chihiro's shoulder back into his pocket. Taka shrugs. "I suppose you could say that. I definitely don't know everything about her, but we are fairly close."  

"Well, who said you had to know everything? I'm not sure anyone really, truly knows everything about someone else." Leon says with a shrug. "Well, hey, there's the gym. Guess I'll see you tonight." The red-head shot the other a pair of finger guns before parting to the gym. Taka sighed once he was gone. "He sure talks a lot.." He mutters, before heading to class without a second thought.