~☆️~☆️~☆️~

Chihiro hums softly, approaching the dorm room. With a soft sigh, he unlocked and pushed open the door. "Taka? I'm back." He calls, closing the door behind him and walking into the sort-of main room. He set his bag next to his bed while his roommate looked in from the other room. "You're back later than- waoh! What happened to you?!" Taka's voice went from casual to concerned in seconds. He walked to Chihiro, taking the frail boy's head in his hands and examining his nose. "Was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Got hit with a baseball." Chihiro explains with a small laugh.

"Wait, what happened?!"
Chihiro looked up hearing the voice. Of all people he didn't expect to see Mondo in their room tonight. He wasn't upset about it- he just hadn't been expecting it. "It's okay, Mondo. I got hit with a baseball but Ill be alright. The guy who hit me took care of it. He iced it and everything. Plus- he gave me his number! He's really nice!" He says, smiling almost to reassure his good friend. Mondo cocks an eyebrow and folds his arms. "Let me look." Mondo made Taka move aside, now looking over Chihiro's face himself.

"Gh- I told you, Mondo! I'm okay!" Chihiro half-whines. Though, of course, Mondo didn't budge. After a minute or so he pulled away again. "Just make sure you don't neglect it. Who hit you anyways?" The biker gang leader sighs, stepping back and folding his arms.
"Ah- his name is Leon Kuwata! Him and his roommate are pretty nice." Chihiro responds, smiling just thinking about it. He'd really had fun with the others. "Leon Kuwata? Mm.. alright. Is that why you're back later than usual?" He asks.
The smaller male nods. "Why are you questioning me so much?" He asks, folding his arms as well. "Usually you don't get hurt so I was concerned. Of course I'd get concerned about my friend." The tallest male responds.

"Well, at least we know you're okay now. If you ever need me to get you ice or anything I will." Taka butt in, sensing that things could've taken a bad turn if he didn't interfere. Chihiro looked at his roommate again and smiled. "Thanks, Taka. I'll try to remember that." He cusped his hands together happily. He said he'd try to remember but he likely wouldn't ever accept the offer. He didn't want to bother Taka at all, even if he had offered first.

"Well, why don't you tell us about your new friend? What's he like?" Taka asks, sitting down and gesturing for the other two to do the same. Chihiro sat on his bed, Mondo sitting near him.
"Well, he can be kinda loud. Not in a bad way, though. He's actually pretty considerate.. he was really nice to me! He carried my things when we went to his dorm, and he walked me back here because I didn't feel safe going alone. I was gonna just ask Mondo to come get me but he insisted." Chihiro explains, his pointer finger running along his cheek as he spoke so fondly about his new friend. He was, borderline gushing.

"He must be a really good guy, huh? You should introduce us sometime." Mondo suggests. Chihiro looked at him, giving a slightly nervous laugh. "You sure you wanna meet him?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck. "You seemed upset earlier..." "What, you think I'm gonna scare him off or something?" Mondo cocks an eyebrow at the response. "Well... kinda. He did assume you were my boyfriend when I first mentioned you.." Chihiro responds, looking off to the side. "Who doesn't assume that?" Mondo rolls his eyes.

"Either way I'd rather wait a bit.. ya know? Unless you happened to be around when we decided to hang out." Chihiro says softly. He was simply nervous about allowing Mondo to meet Leon. He didn't want anything to happen to Leon- especially with how Mondo reacted to Chihiro's small injury from the baseball. He'd hate for him to be scared off.
Mondo gave a heavy sigh. "I suppose you make a fair point." He says begrudgingly. He usually wasn't one to give in so easily, but he couldn't argue with Chihiro.

Chihiro gives a small laugh. "Thanks, Mondo. I'll let you meet him eventually, I promise." He says happily. He glanced to his roommate. "You too, Taka. You'll have to meet him are some point as well! Maybe his roommate, Yasuhiro, as well." He says, folding his hands in his lap and smiling. Taka nods. "I'm sure it's only fitting he meet your roommate." He says, crossing his arms and smiling. "Maybe I'll invite him over to hang out next time!" Chihiro suggests brightly. He was suddenly really excited to have his new friend meet one of his other friends. Usually it was just Chihiro, Taka, and Mondo in their little group. Itd be fun to gain a fourth person for their group. If Leon was willing, that is.

"You really enjoyed spending time with that guy, huh?" Mondo snickers, leaning against the wall.
Chihiro laughed a little nervously. "I suppose you could say that." He says with a smile, rubbing the back of his neck. "He was just so nice to me! How could I not." He then adds, ever so slightly whining as he spoke.
Mondo only laughed again. "You know I'm just messing with you, Chihiro." He leaned forward, ruffling the boy's hair. That got a small laugh from Chihiro. "Of course I know you are."

<~~~>

"Man, who would've known a girl like that would be so cool." Leon said, basically announcing his presence to his roommate with that.
Yasuhiro just laughed, looking at the other. "Hey, can't judge a book by its cover." He says with a slight smirk. Leon rolled his eyes. "What a cheesy response." He says with a scoff.
"But am I wrong?" Yasuhiro cocked an eyebrow playfully. "I guess not." Leon shrugs, stretching before letting himself fall back on his bed.

"She was kinda cute too.."