☆️/☆️/☆️/☆️

Chihiro could hardly focus in any of her classes. Who could blame her though? She was having her new friend over for a fun night. She was already planning it in her head. Her and Taka had plenty of board games and such, and she figured they could watch a movie while Leon was over. She was forming everything in her head. She just hoped Leon would actually have fun. She didn't want him to regret choosing to hang out with her instead of going to the party. She really just wanted to have a good time. She hadn't exactly properly hung out with anyone other than Taka and Mondo for, a while. Plus she just really liked Leon. He was nice to be around.

Getting out of class felt like a blessing. Usually she wouldn't want to go, instead staying after to do more programming but today she was out relatively quickly. She was back at the dorm before Taka. By that point it was 3 pm, so she really only had 2 hours to make sure everything was sorted out. She pulled out all of the board games they had and put them on the coffee table, and made sure there were plenty of blankets and such around as it would get cold when it got later. She'd probably also change before Leon came, just into something more comfortable that still kept her gender obscured. 

Taka arrived back around 4:30. By that time, Chihiro had changed into a sweater and black skirt, knitted black tights underneath to keep her legs warm. Plus she'd gotten pretty much everything set up. She just wanted to get some snacks out for them. "You've done a lot, haven't you?" Taka remarks, making Chihiro jump in surprise. "Y-yeah, I suppose." She responds, trying to play it off. Though, Taka noticed the jump, of course. "Did I scare you?" He raises an eyebrow, chuckling. Chihiro shakes her head, still trying to play it off. Taka just chuckled again. "Whatever you say." He says with a shrug. "Need help with anything else?" He then asks, stepping closer. "Ah, I really just have to get snacks out, so it's alright." She says with a small smile. 

Though, she ended up not being able to finish that task as her phone buzzed with a message from Leon. 

Leon Kuwata: Hey! I'm here- hope I'm not too early

The text read. "Hey, Taka! I'm sorry- think you actually can get out the snacks for me? Leon's at the front." Chihiro says, heading for the door after letting Leon know she was coming. Taka hummed and looked up, nodding. "Of course, Chihiro. Just go get him." Taka responded with a smile. Chihiro thanked him before dashing out. It took her a few minutes due to the slow elevator, but she got to the front soon. Seeing Leon she couldn't help but smile more. She ran over, opening the door. "Hey!" She greeted, gesturing for him to come in. 

Leon looked at her and snickered. "Someone seems excited." He teases, before walking in. Chihiro laughed soft, taking the lead to the elevator.  "It's been a while since I've really hung out with anyone." She says, pressing the button and stepping back to wait. "Really? So you just spend most of your time alone?" Leon questioned. "Well- sometimes I hang out with Mondo and Taka but, I meant with someone I don't see constantly. Not that that's a bad thing-!" Leon laughed softly at Chihiro's little worried ramble. "It's alright, I get what you meant." He says, putting a hand on her shoulder blade to reassure her.  

"Ah- Okay." Chihiro gave a soft laugh before the elevator opened for them. "Well- let's go." She gestures for Leon to follow as she stepped in. Once they were both in, she pushed the button for the 5th floor. "This elevator is pretty slow." She says with a small laugh. It really was slow. Sometimes it'd just stop a every floor for, usually no reason. Chihiro told Leon everything they could do upstairs; from the different games they had set out to play to the different movies they could watch. Everything sounded fun. It just made Leon look forward to things even more. He had a feeling this night with Chihiro would be fun. 

Chihiro lead the way to the dorm once the elevator stopped on the 5th floor like they needed. She opened the door, stepping in with Leon following. By that time Taka got the snacks out just as Chihiro asked. She of course thanked her roommate and gave him a quick hug before moving to sit on the couch, motioning for Leon to follow.  The red-head sat next to the brunette, smiling as she picked through the games. "Wanna play this one?" She held up one of the bigger party card games. "Yeah, sure." Leon gave a small smile in response. 

Taka walked over soon after when Chihiro asked him to play with them. All three were having fun just playing the game. Though after so long they switched to another game. They'd put on a random movie for background noise as they played, just laughing and having fun together. Just as friends would when doing something together. Taka sworn he hadn't heard Chihiro laugh so much in a while. It was, nice. They were all just having a good time together. 

After so long, Taka decided he wanted to do a bit of homework, leaving the other two to continue their night alone. He was sure they'd have fun together. The two ended up deciding to just watch a movie or two together. It'd be a much more relaxed thing to do, but Chihiro liked that. She'd pulled out all those blankets for a reason, hadn't she? They grabbed one big blanket, covering themselves in it. 

"Do you, mind if I lean on you..?" Chihiro asks nervously, cheeks a bright pink. Leon laughed softly. "You don't have to ask, Chihiro. Of course you can." He says with a smile. Chihiro nods, leaning onto Leon gently. He placed his arm around her shoulders, letting her rest her head on his chest comfortably. It was.. nice, and peaceful. 

Definitely a good way to end the night.