/~☆️~/~☆️~\

Around midnight, there was a knock on Chihiro and Taka's door. Confused, the black-haired male walked over and opened the door. 

"Mondo?!" Taka furrowed his brow, just confused as to why he was there. "Look, my bike broke down and I had to take it to Kazuichi to fix it. Can I just stay with you for the night? It's closer- what the hell is going on over there?" Mondo trailed off spotting the scene on the couch. "What?" Taka furrowed his brow, turning to look at what Mondo was looking at. His eyes widened. 

On the couch, was Leon, playing with the hair of a sleeping Chihiro. Taka hadn't even noticed that Leon hadn't left. Chihiro was fast asleep, clearly in a position that wouldn't allow Leon to move at all. Though, it also didn't look like he minded. In fact it almost seemed like he enjoyed it. He was gentle with her, not doing anything that would wake her. That wasn't something usually seen from Leon Kuwata, but it was sweet to see. 

Taka turned back to Mondo, suddenly lowering his voice. "Chihiro invited his friend over.. looks like he fell asleep on him. I didn't even realize he hadn't left." He explains, before motioning for Mondo to come in. "You can stay here- I'm sure you could take Chihiro's bed since... ya know." He gave a small, quiet laugh. Mondo didn't bother to question anymore. He could ask more when Chihiro was awake. 

Nothing more went on that night. Eventually, Leon fell asleep with Chihiro on top of him. He'd made sure to send Yasuhiro a message so he'd know why he hadn't returned that night. The couch was surprisingly comfortable. Though that could've just been thanks to Chihiro. 

That morning Chihiro was the first to wake up. She hummed a bit as her eyes opened, slowly taking in her surroundings. She shifted to sit up, not realizing she was laying on someone, planted her hand right into his chest to push herself up. Just the small amount of pressure was enough to wake Leon. He groaned softly, opening his eyes and looking to Chihiro tiredly. Chihiro looked back at him, confused, before remebering. She yelped and moved backwards. 

What happened next was so fast it hardly seemed like it'd actually happened. Chihiro had practically flung herself off the couch which then prompted Leon to move after her so she wouldn't hit the floor. Before either knew it, both were half-off the couch, Leon's arm wrapped under Chihrio's abdomen which kept her up. They were practically on top of eachother by that point. Neither really knew what to do, rather they just stared into eachother's eyes, faces slowly turning red. 

After a minute or so, Leon returned to his sences and pushed himself back up, taking Chihiro with him. He let go once they were both up and looked to the side. "S-sorry about that.. I, was just trying not to let you fall-" "No no- I should be the one apologizing-" "Chihiro you didn't do anything." "I shouldn't have fallen asleep on you." "That's nothing to apologize for Chihiro." "But I kept you from going back-" "Chihiro, it's okay," "It was probably so uncomfortable for you-" "Chihiro-" "I should've monitored myself more," "Chihiro-" "I'm sorry I shou-" "Chihiro!"

Leon finally grabbed Chihiro's face, getting her to stop talking. "It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong.. in fact, it was, kinda cute.." He released her face afterwards, shifting back again so he wasn't in her personal space. Chihiro was silent, face still bright red. She didn't know how to respond. She didn't usually get called cute, of course she didn't know how to respond. 

"The fucks going on over here?" Chihiro tensed hearing that voice. She cleared her throat and turned to face the other. "Mondo.. when did you get here?" She asks nervously. "Last night, my bike broke down. Now, answer my question." Mondo responded somewhat bitterly. He definitely wasn't a morning person. "Ah- I just- got a little embarrassed, then almost fell but Leon caught me so I couldn't- we woke you up.. didn't we?" Chihiro's expression turned to one of slight fear and her tone getting breathy. 

"Why do you look like I just threatened to kill you? I was probably gonna wake up soon anyways." Mondo folded his arms. Yeah he would've preferred to wake up on his own but he wasn't going to hurt her because of it. "You're scary when you're upset.." Chihiro responds, covering her face. Mondo sighs, stepping closer and placing a hand on her head. "Hey, I'm not upset, don't go getting yourself worked up." He says, kneeling next to her spot on the couch. 

He sighed when Chihiro didn't uncover her face. Though, he wouldn't press her. Instead he turned to Leon. "This feels like a bad time to have met you but I still think I should introduce myself." He stood up again, extending a hand to Leon. "Name's Mondo Owada. I'm Chihiro's friend." "Ah, Leon Kuwata. It's uh, good to meet another one of Chihiro's friends." Leon responds, reaching out and shaking Mondo's hand. 

"I've heard a bit about you.. Chihiro likes to gush when she meets someone new." Mondo says, pulling his hand away and putting his hand on the back of his neck. It honestly pained him to use "she" for Chihiro but, he knew better. "I do not!" Chihiro finally spoke again, still just as blushy. Leon just laughed softly. "Did you really gush about me?" He asks playfully. "I-I wasn't gushing... just telling them about you." Chihiro responds, again covering half her face with her sweater sleeve. 

"You're too cute." Leon says without thinking, making Chihiro go bright red once again. "You guys are ridiculous." She says, still keeping her face covered. "Sounds to me like someone's just embarrassed." Leon further teased. Chihiro just shook her head, unable to form a verbal response. She wasn't used to being flirted with, who could blame her? Usually she wasn't even acknowledged so this was vastly different. Especially for it to be from someone like Leon. 

"Don't go hiding on me!" Leon reached forward, moving Chihiro's hands from her blushing face. "Look, why don't we just go do something together. Distract you from that embarrassment." He then suggested, giving a soft smile. Chihiro nodded, trying to get herself to calm down. Though that was, a bit hard to do with Leon still holding her wrists. He was, strong. She could tell even from his gentle grip. 

Leon gave a smile, letting her go and getting up. "Well then, let's get ready to go."