First day

Few weeks later

Your pov

It was finally the first day.I was really excited to see who was in my class. "I hope bakugo is in my class" I thought.

I got into my uniform.It fit perfectly. I did some quick make up such as eyeliner and some highlighter,not too exaggerated though.

I went downstairs to be greeted by my mom and dad.We all sat down and ate (favorite breakfast). "This is really good mom!" I said . "Well thank you sweetheart"she said. "How do you feel about your first day" my dad said. "I feel excited and happy I got in" i said. "Well just know that we are really happy you have the opportunity to be a pro hero" he said.

I had finished my breakfast and put my plate in the sink.

"Bye mom and dad!" I yelled

"We love you!Bye!" My mom said as i ran through the door.

I was running threw the neighborhood to the school.

I started to see the UA gates. There was people going through it to get to their classes.

I got into the building searching for class 1A
I finally saw a giant door with the class number and letter. I slowly open the door to see two people arguing.

At first I couldn't see who and who was arguing but the first person i saw was a blue haired boy with glasses. I moved my head to the side to see who he was arguing with.

As soon as i saw who it was i just knew who it was.

It was bakugo.

Bakugo pov

I was arguing with a blue haired boy with a stick up his ass. I had heard the door open. I didn't care who it was until i saw a familiar face.

It was Y/n.

3rd pov

As y/n saw bakugo she just minded her business and sat behind a yellow haired boy with a bolt on the side of his hair.

He turned around to see who had sat behind him.

Denki pov

I looked behind me to see who had sat behind me.
It was a h/c haired girl.

Shes so pretty.

I stared at her for a few seconds then started to blush.

Y/n pov

The boy looked at me for a few seconds.
I soon saw a pink tint on his cheeks.

I didn't wanna deal with awkward silence so i held my hand out and said "hi! Im Y/n nice to meet you"

We shook hands and he said "im denki it also nice to meet you"

Well i guess we should start to become frustrated sense i will be stuck in this seat for the rest of the year I thought.

I saw the door open. It was a girl with brown hair and a boy with green hair. They were talking to each other. The boy looked familiar. It was the boy that broke his arm and legs.
I all of the sudden see them looking at the ground confused and shocked. I stared at the ground from my seat.