🍋First time🍋

⚠️lemon⚠️if you're not comfortable with this you can skip this chapter ⚠️
(Im sorry god for i have sinned)
3rd pov

Bakugo took Y/n to her bedroom, closing and locking the door behind them.

Bakugo carefully threw Y/n on her bed.

Y/n pov

Bakugo started to walk towards me with a smirk. He crawled ontop of me and started to kiss me. He asked for entrance into my mouth but i jokingly denied as always. He then groped my breast making me yelp for a second giving him a chance to slip his tongue in. We fought for dominance but of course bakugo always wins. After he was done exploring my mouth we pulled away panting for air. He look at my E/c eyes and i looked at his red ones.

"Are you sure you wanna do this y/n?" He asked

I simply just nodded yes
He then started taking off my hoodie revealing my crop top under it.
He smirked at went down to attack my neck with kisses after he left a mark near my neck , He slowly went down to my collar bone.Then to my cleavage. He looked up at me for permission to take off my shirt and I accept. He slowly took off my top raveling my breasts.He stared at them for a bit before going down again sucking on right and teasing the left bud. I let out some soft little moans. After he was done with that he went down to my stomach then to where my shorts were.

He slowly took them of revealing my now soaked F/c lace panties. He simply threw my shorts across the room there the shirt and hoodie were.

Before he could go down again I stopped him.

"How come im the only one revealing? Your still fully clothed" I said sitting up and crossing my arms to cover my breasts.

"Your right. but how about you help me take these pesky clothes off" He said smirking

I went over to him sitting him on my bed while i got on my nee's . I slowly took if his shirt revealing his perfect abs and muscles. I must have been staring for a bit
kca"You like what you see?" He asked.

I simply just continued ask i blushed. I then took off his belt. I couldn't help but notice the big bulge in his pants.

He do be packing doe.
(Im sorry I'll leave now💀)

I slowly took of his pants along with his boxers throwing them to the now pile of clothes in the other side of the room. His member sprang up. It was big probably about 8-9 inches.

I then looked up at him. He simply looked at me. I knew what he want so i will give it to him. Even though it was my first time I wanted to make him feel Good.

I started off licking the precum from the tip. I was slowly working my way down when he grabbed my head pushing it down but not too hard though, this made me yelp a bit sending vibrations to his dick making him moan and groan.

At this point i have gotten used to his size in my mouth. I deep throated him making me moan again sending the vibrations over and over again till i felt his warm seed in my mouth. I swallowed it then looked up at him.

"Good girl" he said smirking down at me.

"Its your turn though" he said lifting me back up on the bed.

He got in between my legs.
I felt his hot breath in my area. When i least expected it he started to lick down there.

I was trying to close my legs but held onto my thighs. Definitely going to leave some marks I thought. He started to lick my clit which made me moan and buck my hips. He looked up at me with a smirk. Then he put a finger in, pumping it , one finger turned into two. At this point i was going crazy. I couldn't hold back anymore i soon came, i was panting and he pulled his fingers out full of cum.

He went back up to where my face was he lick his fingers seductively.

After i catched my breath he walked over to his pants and pulled out a condom from his pocket. (Use protection! safe sex😼👍🏻)

He slipped it on and walked over to me. I was still laying down. He lined up against my entrance. (Missionary position if you didn't know)

"Are you ready?" He asked
I just simply noded yes.

He carefully and slowly inserted his member inside me. It was painful not going to lie but it soon turned into pleasure as I adjusted to his size.

After signaling him that he could move he started pumping in and out of me.
The room was full of grunting,moaning, and skin slapping against skin.

He leaned up to my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. 

"Get on all fours" he demanded

I did as he asked.

He began to pound into me again. We were a moaning and sweating mess.
"Arghhh~ bakugo!"  I moaned

He slapped my ass making me moan even more.

"Say my fucking name, Scream it so everyone knows who you belong to" he said as he slammed even harder into me.

"OH FUCK~ AGGH BAKUGO! GO FASTER!"  I screamed.

I arched my back which made it feel even better. At this point my ass was all red from all the slapping bakugo had done.

I didn't mind though.

" BAKUGO IM GOING TO~" i got interrupted
" me too!" He said as he slammed into me one more time

I came all over his member and he came into the condom.

He pulled out and stood up to throw away the condom.

At this point it was already dark.
He came back and layed beside me. "Goddamn Y/n that was great" he said
" yup" I agreed

We got comfy in my bed and i got us a blanket. He got comfortable ontop of my chest. He fell asleep rather fast i was still awake playing with his hair then i soon fell asleep hugging him closer to my chest.

~Omg so sorry if its bad but its my first lemon 🍋 i mean i have read ALOT but im still bad. Anyways sorry if it took a long time to update~