Chill day

Next day

3rd person pov

It was about 6 am. Y/n was the only on awake while all the boys were asleep. Y/n walked down stairs silently past the living to go to the kitchen.

As she walked by she saw bakugo sleeping peacefully on the couch, she silently went over to him and kissed his forehead.

She went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge.
She got out some eggs,bacon, and bread.                   She started making the eggs and bacon. Then she made some toast. She was leaning into the fridge to look for something to drink, when she felt someone grab her waist.

Bakugo pov

It was the morning after all that shenanigans yesterday. I woke up to the scent of food.

probably breakfast

I quietly walk over to the kitchen and see Y/n leaning into the fridge looking for something. I walk over behind her and grab her waist which makes her flinch a bit.

"you scared me you shit head" she said

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A SHIT HEAD!" I yelled

Y/n pov
"You scared me you shit head" i said to bakugo
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A SHIT HEAD!" He yelled waking the others up.

They had to be up anyways.

Soon the other boys walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning you guys!" I said to them with a smile

"Good morning Y/n" denki said

They were all yawning and rubbing their eyes.

So cute.

"I made you guys breakfast. Lets eat!" I said going to sit at my chair.

Bakugo sat across from me. Sero sat next to me. Denki sat next to bakugo and Kirishima sat at the end of the table.

 Denki sat next to bakugo and Kirishima sat at the end of the table

We started to eat breakfast along with some small talk.
After we finished Kirishima asked if we could watch a movie in the living room.

"Hey y/n how about we all watch a movie?" Said Kirishima asked

"Sure! What kind of movie?" I asked the rest
"How about a horror movie!" Sero suggested

We all agreed.