Last day of hangout

(Im bad at titles im sorry)
🅂🅄🄽🄳🄰🅈

Y/n woke up not remembering what had happened yesterday's night until she looked down to see the blonde boy laying on her bare chest.

(Pic not mine)

"𝗼𝗵" she thought

Y/n pov

I had realized what we had did last night. I could see that we were both still naked so I covered ourselves with the blanket. I might have moved a little too much because bakugo was starting to move a little. I just played with his hair for a bit until he had finally woke up.

"Good morning bakugo" i said in a sleepy but sweet voice.

"Good morning" he said still sleepy .

"We should probably get dressed and go eat" i said as i motioned him to get up.

I grabbed my hoodie and slipped it on (you have nothing under)

Bakugo still stayed my bed wrapped in my blankets. I decided to take a shower first THEN make breakfast. I walked over to my closet and looked around.

 I walked over to my closet and looked around

(Pic not mine)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)I chose the long socks to try and hide the red marks bakugo had left there .

I grabbed some matching panties and bra then grabbed my towel and headed into my bathroom.

I turned on the water waiting for it to get warm/hot. I got in as soon as it got to the temperature i wanted, i went in and grabbed my shampoo and started to wash my hair. I closed my eyes so the soap wouldn't go in there. As soon as i got the soap off i felt hands on my waist.

Oh god.

Bakugo was behind me. He had placed his head at the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot breath against my neck. After a bit i finally turned around to see him standing there with his perfect abs and muscles. I looked down to try and hide my blush.