Chapter 13

Omg this book has gotten over 300 reads! I'm so happy! Thank you all for giving my book a chance!

Laying down on the couch, I picked my phone up and out of my back pocket to text Nik.

Me: Nik we need to talk.

Nik: What about little one?

Me: Something happened last night. Something that changes everything.

Nik: Do tell

Me: I need to talk to you about this in person Nik. I promise you that it's something you will want to see.

Nik: Are you keeping a secret?

Me: No. No secrets between us Nik. I need you to bring some people with you.

Nik: Who?

Me: Kol, Finn, and Elijah. Undaggered. You promised me that after we fixed the hybrid problem you would undagger them. I need them here in Mystic Falls as soon as possible. Don't tell them about my mates, I don't know if they would listen to me if they knew about Stefan and Damon.

Nik: Are you sure that I can not persuade you into telling me what the bloody hell is going on?

Me: Yes. Take a car down here once you've undaggered everyone. Stefan, Damon, Rebekah, and I will explain.

Nik: Fine. We will be with you by tomorrow.

Me: See you then!

Nik: Love you baby sister

Me: Love you too Nik. Always and forever.

___________________________________________________________________

While my mates and I would be waiting for the rest of the family to arrive and discuss the sudden resurrection of the brother we believed to be long dead and in the beyond, Henrik had taken it upon himself to join us at school for the day. The ways of learning from the 10th century differed greatly than that of the 21st, something that my baby brother learned quite quickly. There was no learning about hunting and the ways of the wild, just pictures of trees and animals in the Biology textbook.

The simple way of life had long passed, the age of technology was upon us. The young warlock seemed to love to take my phone and scroll through all of my photos and apps, much to my dismay. During class he would make smart remarks and the people around him would laugh. My brother was sociable, witty, and undeniably intelligent. Even if he had been there for just that one day, he had made himself known.

During History class, I could tell that the presence of my little brother pissed the young witch off. Henrik would just look at people with his puppy dog eyes and get whatever he wanted. I swear, he had his own form of compulsion with the ladies and even some of the men at the school.

"After the late Queen Marie Antionette reportedly said let them eat cake in response to her peasants not having any bread, she became a hated figure for the french revolutionaries," Alaric explained. Henrik had his feet on his desk casually.

"Let them eat cake!" Henrik exclaimed in a fake french accent. The class erupted with laughter. Alaric looked more annoyed with my brother than ever. Oh boy, this is going to be good. Nik and Kol taught him well. Worse than the both of them combined.

"Yes, Mr. Mikaelson, that is what the Queen reportedly said. Now, if you would refrain from simply repeating what I say in an accent," Alaric asked him. Henrik just shrugged and looked around the room and let out a laugh. Alaric shook his head at him, telling the class as the ring of the bell filled our ears, "Tomorrow is our quiz on Norway, so don't forget to study tonight!"