Chapter 15

Ok, so everyone who is reading this is amazing! I've started another book. It isn't in The Vampire Diaries fandom. If you read twilight then I think that you should read Broken Memories. Anyways, on with this chapter!

Something had been going on for weeks now, I just couldn't put my finger on it. The Elena gang, during school, kept on asking about him. I don't want to talk about him. The doppelganger just wouldn't shut up about him. I knew that she was trying to get some answers out of me, but she is going to have to try harder. Mikael is a sore subject for me, she should know that. He's a sore subject for everyone in our family.

Now that everyone was awake, some of us were enrolled in the high school. I didn't have any classes other than History with Stefan, but I shared most of my classes with Kol and Henrik. Kol and Henrik are definitely a dastardly pair, playing pranks wherever they went. I think that Henrik had even taken a liking to Elena's little brother, Jeremy, who didn't seem to care that Henrik was a Mikaelson and Nik's brother.

I couldn't help but notice that Elena would longingly stare at my mate. It had been months since they broke it off officially, so why was she still pining after him from afar? Stefan wants nothing to do with you, Elena. You're annoying and plotting to destroy everything that he holds dear. You literally kidnapped him and told him that he wasn't mates with me and that he was being compelled. Bitch, he's on vervain. Once we get enough blood from you to have Nik create his little hybrid army I am going to kill you. I'll have Rebekah help as well. All of you doppelgangers are the same, wanting more than what you can have and then whining when things don't go your way. At least Katerina was honest in the end about being a stone cold bitch who cared for nobody but herself. You just pretend that you're selfless.

"Baby sister, we have a problem," Rebekah catches me in between fourth and fifth period, dragging me into an empty classroom. I pick up on the urgency in Rebekah's voice as she puts down her expensive handbag on one of the tables.

"What happened, Bex?" I asked my elder sister who looked frantic.

"Elena says that she's going to wake Mikael! She says that she'll have him kill Nik. You know what happens when he wakes. He's going to come after us all. Now that everyone is awake he will kill us all. We have to find a way to stop her or she is going to damn us all down with her!" I gasp and put my hand on my mouth. That's why she's been asking about him. She wants to know why we seem to hate the bastard so much. Do I have to give this whore a history lesson?

"Did you tell her everything about what happened when we were kids, when we were human? How did she even get information on Mikael? Who told her?" I question, my hands now shaking. There was one person in this world that I am truly afraid of. There was always one man that could scare me to death. It was always Mikael.

"I told her why she couldn't wake him and she said that she would do it anyways. She says that Alaric and Bonnie found our old names in our old cave! She knows parts of our stories but they still have not been able to decipher some of it. I filled her in. Do you think that Nik will be angry that I told her? I was just trying to help, sissy. I didn't want for her to go off and do something stupid. You know how much Nik wants her blood for his hybrids. I would have killed her if I knew-" I cut off my rambling sister.

"Bex, Nik won't hate you. He could never hate you in the first place. He'll know that you're just trying to help. Alaric and Bonnie don't know that Nik is here in Mystic Falls yet. I think that they could deduct that Kol is our brother. They probably don't even know where Mikael is yet. We still have a chance at stopping them. Go to class and don't act weird. I'll text everyone and fill them in. Elena's protection squad could hear us if I tell them in person. I'll see you after school, Bex. We can get through this," I tell her my plan, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Good plan. I love you, baby sister!" Rebekah gave me a big hug.

"I love you too, big sister." Well, my day has just gotten a hell of a lot more complicated. Fuck you, Elena.

____________________________________________________________________

To Nik:

Me: Rebekah just told me that Elena is planning to wake Mikael and have him hunt us down. Bex tried to get her to stop by telling her why we hate him and the whole story of our creation. They already knew some of it. Bonnie and Alaric found the caves that we carved our name in. The one where I wrote our story. Elena is dead set on killing you Nik. We need to figure out what they know about Mikael's whereabouts. I'll check in with Henrik and see if he can coax anything out of baby Gilbert. Love you Nik!

To Henrik:

Elena is trying to wake Mikael. She wants Mikael to kill Nik. Check in with Jeremy and see if he knows anything. He trusts you. If he knows anything he will tell you. I don't even think that he likes his own sister at this point. Elena is a bitch.

To Kol:

Elena is currently trying to find Mikael and wake him up. We need to meet up to discuss torture strategies after school. I'm thinking about electricity but I don't know how good that will be for the electric bill.

To Finn:

I know that you usually stay out of all of the Nik and hybrid drama but we need your help. Elena is trying to wake up Mikael and we obviously need to stop her. She knows about those caves we used to go into. She found the story that I wrote and is learning more about our past. She still wants Nik and I dead. Please meet me in the living room after I come home from school. I love you oldie!

To Damon:

Elena is trying to wake my evil father to try and kill Nik and I. I think that she is doing this because she hates the fact that Nik needs her blood and because she doesn't have you and Stefan anymore. Maybe something about a river in Africa. Anyways I need you after school. Family meeting of sorts. We have to put a stop to this dumb shit once and for all. I love you sweetie!

To Stefan:

Your evil ex girlfriend is trying to get us all killed right now. Rebekah told me that she's trying to wake Mikael. I think that I told you about him. The original hunter? Yeah, daddy dearest is asleep right now, but if we don't stop Elena she'll wake him up. He wants me and Nik dead. He always has. I think that he'll come for you and Damon as well if he learns about us being mates. I think he's still upset that my mother was not his actual mate like they once thought. I'll see you after school darling. I love you!

I put my phone back in my back pocket where I could feel multiple vibrations go off. Elena Gilbert, you have fucked with the wrong damn family of vampires.