~1~

pov: y/n

basically, to start off.. here's some things about myself. im 18. i'm a high school senior. i live in cincinnati ohio. and the only reason people talk to me anymore is because my brother is the youtube star, Markiplier.
everyday at school, some random people who i've never seen before will come up to me and ask "hey! can you tell your brother i said hi?!" or "can your brother give me a shoutout?" every single time someone asks that i lie and say that, after Mark moved to L.A., we stopped talking. but what no one knows is that, after graduation, i'm planning on moving to L.A. i plan on moving in with him and his girlfriend, Amy, and his best friend Ethan. i've never met ethan, but from some of the things Mark has said, i assume he's nice..

i get to the last class of the day of school before graduation, when i get a text from Mark.

Markimoooo♥️🥰: i just want to say, i'd come to your graduation, but i don't want your special day getting ruined by me being there. you deserve the attention, not me. but when you get off your flight next week, me and Amy will pick you up. i love youuuuuuuuuu!

Me: alrighty goob. i'm in class tho, so leave me alone you ass.

Markimoooo♥️🥰: ugh, fine dickhead. you didn't say i love you back tho 😢

Me: i love you too dumbass

Markimoooo♥️🥰: 😁😁😁

*time skip to after graduation, and you're about to get on your flight*

i wake up around 4:30 just to make sure that all my bags are packed and ready. i get breakfast and get in the shower. when i get out, i put on black Nike athletic shorts, and a black shirt, which happens to be a piece of Marks merch. the only reason i'm wearing it is because Mark hates it when i wear his merch.

my mom drives me out to the airport around 7:00 since my flights at 8:15. i get fully through security around 7:45 and texted Mark.

Me: flight boards in 30. i expect there to be a big thing of balloons, a welcome sign, and a HUGEEEE teddy bear when i get there.

Markimoooo♥️🥰: i'm sure we can arrange something about that. but we'll be there. oh, and is it okay if ethan comes to pick you up? so then you can get an early start on getting to know your new roommate.

Me: yeah, of course! as long as he isn't a dick, we'll be fine.
Me: my flights boarding, i'll text you when i land. i love you

Markimoooo♥️🥰: alrighty. i cant wait to see you y/n. i love you too!

*time skip to after the flight*

i get my bag from baggage claim, and i start to scan the area for Mark. it wasn't that hard considering Mark and his bright red hair was holding a huge sign that said, "Welcome to L.A. y/n!"
and Amy was holding the hugest teddy bear i've seen in my whole life, it literally looked like it belonged in the Guinness Book of World Records. then i assume the guy with bright blue hair who was holding the balloons, was Ethan.

and holy shit he was hot.