🧧🎈💋👗🧨💄

Griffin x Jaden x Anthony 

Angst 

sometimes pain is the price of progress 

Anthony's POV 

I dragged my suitcase down the stairs of the sway house and watched with a smile as my friends yelled and wrestled  each other. 

"Ant you ready to go" I heard Jaden call from upstairs. 

"I'm down here waiting for you idiot!" I laughed when I saw Jaden run down the stairs and almost trip at the bottom. 

"We are going to miss you bubs" I heard Griffin say as he suddenly appeared behind me. 

"It's ok guys it will only be 2 weeks" I look at Jaden then at Griffin 

"But two weeks is 14 whole days!" Jaden said while running forward to grab onto my waist. 

Griffin then engulfed us both in his arms, 

"I love you guys so much" Griffin whispered by our ears 

"eh I love Ant more then you Griff" Jaden said while trying not to laugh.

"What!" Griffin yelled, Jaden then ran outside and Griffin chased after him. I laughed and put my suitcase in the uber that had been waiting for us. 

"Come on Jay!" I yelled from the passenger seat. 

He laughed and then got into the back seat. 

The uber shut the trunk door and then got into the driver seat, 

"Airport please" Jaden said 

The driver nodded and we head off. 

Jaden's POV 

The reason why I came along is because.... well... I just wanted to. I looked at Anthony who was just waking up from the mini nap he took. I made sure to also be that annoying passenger and keep an eye on the road, it was oddly rainy today and it never rained in L.A. 

As the minutes passed I was getting more and more worried, we could barley see 6 feet in front of us and we were on a highway. All of a sudden I saw two bright lights and realized that there was a massive truck in the wrong lane headed towards us, 

"LOOK OUT" I yelled at the driver 

He tried to swerve away but it hit the back of the car and I suddenly felt us go up in the air. 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the world was upside down, I looked to the driver seat and saw that the drivers neck was cut open and he was probably gone. Then I looked at Anthony, 

"ANTHONY!" I yelled frantically trying to get my seat belt off. 

I got it eventually and fell to the ground, I scrambled to the front seat not caring about the gash I felt on my head or my raw hands that had glass in them. I needed to get his seat belt off, I tried pressing the button but it was stuck. I stuck my shaky hand into my pocket and pulled out my pocket knife, I went back and fourth as fast as I could until I heard it snap.  

I caught him and squeezed my way out of the car, I heard the sirens of the paramedics but I didn't care. "Anthony please wake up"  I cried, I tried to feel for a pulse but there was nothing. "No no no... NOT YET" I set him down and started doing cpr. 

I felt an arm on my shoulder and saw a police officer behind me, when I turned back they were taking Anthony away on a stretcher. "NO" I tried to pull away from the officer put he was a lot stronger then I was.