⚜🐥🩳👑🥎🏆🔑

Jaden x Bryce and Griffin is here too

"You say that you don't like them but I see you all the time, I peep shit..."

Sad sad sad.. 

TW: Suic!de 

Jaden's POV

It has been a few months since Bryce and I became a couple and everything was great, well at least for him it was. The first week of our relationship was the best week of my life, we would go on movie dates, cuddle together, I would sing with him even though he was terrible and he could always make me laugh. But time went on and I just don't know what happened because he started yelling at me and becoming cold, he would go to a lot of party's get wasted and then come back home to me. Each time I got told by Josh or Griffin what he did at the party, usually he makes out with other girls or grinds on them but I don't care because I love him no matter what right? I mean he loves me so I need to love him too. 

I looked at the bold letters on the nightstand clock that read 3:43AM, 

He should be back by now

I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting by the door for Bryce's return, that's when I saw the lights of the Uber. My eyes lit up and I saw him stumble through the sway house door slamming it shut after he got inside. 

"Hi Brycey" I went up to him and tried to hug him but he just pushed me away, I just smiled and watched him walk to his room. "Goodnight Bryce" I called,

TIME SKIP 

Griffin's POV 

I had to wake up early because I was meeting up with someone, I checked the time and it was 5am. I got my outfit ready and then brushed my teeth and got dressed, when I finally got outside my room I heard banging and loud moans that sounded like they were coming from Bryce's room. 

That's weird Jaden isn't usually up at this hour

I jogged to his and Josh's room and saw him and Josh were still fast asleep, "Fuck Bryce" I muttered. I slowly walked over to Jaden and shook his shoulder. 

"Ugh.. hey Griff" He said smiling 

"Uh can you come with me for a second" I said quietly 

He nodded and followed behind me pretty soon we were right outside of Bryce's bedroom. 

"Go in" I said slowly 

Jaden's POV 

I don't know why Griffin was asking me to go into Bryce's room but I didn't think much of it and slowly turned the handle on his door. I looked in his bed and felt my heart break when I saw him fucking some random blonde girl, he hadn't noticed me yet because he was saying shit like, your so much better then my slut Jaden, I love you and you only. 

"Wow Bryce" I said laughing unamused, "And here I was thinking you loved me." I stormed past Griffin and ran into mine and Josh's room. I silently changed and grabbed my wallet and phone. 

I'm fucking done, this is the last straw 

Griffin's POV 

I watched as the blonde girl exited the room and Bryce got up to put his shorts back on, 

"Bryce you have to talk to him" I looked at him seriously 

"Why? I don't even fucking love him" He scoffed 

"Then he deserves to know that, you have to tell him" I spat

Bryce groaned and picked up his phone to dial Jaden's number and put it on speaker. 

"What the fuck do you want Bryce" I heard Jaden say hoarsely from the call.

"Listen Jay, I- I'm not bi" Bryce breathed out

"What" Jaden said trying to sound not bothered 

"I'm sorry I should have told you-" 

"SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME?! WELL NO FUCKING SHIT! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME FOR THE WHILE WE WERE TOGETHER BUT IT WAS ALL A FUCKING ACT. I WAS JUST YOUR COCK SLUT AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING CARE" I heard the sniffle come from the other side of Bryce's phone and then Jaden's voice again. "Well... I just want you to know no matter how much you hurt me I still loved you and I always will"

"Wait what do you mean by that" Bryce said laughing sarcastically, but Jaden had hung up 

"Bryce you have to make sure he doesn't hurt himself" I said 

Bryce looked on snapmap and found his location by an old tree, 

I felt my feet carry me up the hill, the soft green grass hitting my ankles as I called out Jaden's name. Bryce was walking up the hill not bothered by the fact his ex was missing and sounded extremely suicidal on the last phone call. 

I saw the dark brown bark of the dark oak tree in front of me and what I saw when I went around it shattered my heart. 

I felt my knees hit the dirt and the tears start to flow out of my eyes and onto the ground, Jaden was up in the tree, he fought a war in his head and lost. I quickly climbed the tree and grabbed my pocket knife cutting the rope in one smooth motion. 

I held his lifeless body close to my chest and softly kissed his cold forehead, 

"What the hell are you doing Griff-" Bryce finally noticed his dead ex in my arms and dropped to his knees. "Jaden?" He said softly 

"GET THE FUCK AWAY" I screamed, all I could feel was rage in this moment, I only blamed Bryce. 

Bryce's POV 

"Dude what the fuck" I said starring at him clutching my Jaden. 

"This is all your fault, I hope you know that the last thing he heard you say is that you liked someone else better" He clenched his teeth and held onto Jaden tighter 

Realization set in and I finally remembered how shitty I had been, he would cuddle me and I would push him away each time, even when I was drunk he would stay by my side and be with me. I wish I could tell him all the things I loved about him, how his smile was enchanting, his soft hair and elegant voice. But I couldn't because he was gone...

And I have to live the rest of my life knowing it was my fault.