🎀🩰👚🌷🌸🌺💟

"I don't wanna die but I don't wanna live like this" 

TW: Suic!dal thoughts, attempted suic!de, homophobic slurs 

angst, sad, angst, sad, angst, sad

Chase x Josh 

Ok I just wanted to say I don't really know what happened with the drama awhile ago when Chase kissed Nessa but please don't bash me for taking a bit of what happened during the drama and putting it in my story. Healthy reminder I am altering what happened a bit so this is not what sway of hype actually said or did. 

They are in the new hype house and the old sway house btw

Chase's POV 

Fuck

I am so dead

I sat on my bed gripping the dark fabric of my sheets tightly, 

sway just has to pull up and talk to me

I took a deep breath in a prepared for the awful things they were going to say today, I had always liked Josh. I actually can't say I liked him because I was literally in love with him but I messed up big time when I kissed Nessa after her and Josh broke up. I just wanted to show everyone that I wasn't gay like they all called me and now I am about to get my fucking ass beat. 

As if life wasn't already bad enough for me, my mental heath is shit now when I actually try to help I get exposed. That's the universe hating me for you. 

"WHERE IS CHASE" I heard Jaden yell from outside the house"WE JUST WANT TO TALK" he laughed 

I head Thomas say that he would go downstairs and see what they wanted. Sway most definitely aren't the quietest people in the world so it was pretty easy to hear the shit they were talking about me. 

All of a sudden I heard Thomas yell Josh, Jaden and Bryce's name less then two minutes later my door flew open. 

... 

Josh's POV 

I smiled when I saw Bryce hold chase up by his shirt, 

"Oh I guess you think you can just kiss anyone now huh?" Bryce said angrily 

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Jaden yelled in his face "You two used to be buddies!" 

"I-i'm sorry" He stuttered out 

"I-I-I-I-I" I mimicked in a mocking tone 

"I just did it so people didn't think I was actually gay" He said quietly 

"HA" Bryce laughed and threw him to the ground, "I always knew you were a f*g" He snickered and kicked Chase in the side. 

My eyes went wide when I heard what Bryce called him, I wanted to ruff him up but not like this. 

"You used to like him and now look what you let them do to him" My brain was at war with itself right now

NO STOP SAYING THAT

"You did this, he still likes you"

I DON'T LIKE HIM 

"Stop lying to yourself Josh, you can't lie to your own brain"

When I finally got out of my phase I looked at Chase. His pale skin was turning purple in some parts and lines of blood trickled from his mouth and forehead. 

"Let's go guys" I said trying to sound contained "He's not worth anymore of our time" 

...

Chase's POV