🧡💥🍓🍂🟠🍊🥭

Italics are thought's btw 

sad sad sad sad 

"Your love was suicidal"

TW: ED, attempted suic!de 

Kio's POV 

Fucking bullshit 

I always knew that the fans liked the other sway boy better, they were all more fit, outgoing and attractive then I will ever be. When ever fans made edits about sway, the other boys would always be in them but I was never there. I always told myself that I mattered too, that they knew I was there and even though I wasn't in their videos they still cared. I mean I had Anthony, he found me in my room crying one night because of a comment on my tiktok page and ever since then I have talked with him a lot about the hate that I get and how I don't feel like I matter as much. Griffin and I are also pretty close but he is a lot more outgoing then I am. Well I guess I can just throw that out the window now, trust, communication, everything. I get i'm probably over reacting just because they went to Texas without me but it would be nice to at least get some warning, maybe a messaging saying 'hey we are going to Texas would you like to come,' but no, I got nothing. 

I pulled out my phone and decided to make a tiktok since I was officially home alone, I went into each room in the Sway house and just posed, in the video I put text with 'Kio are you in texas!' then I just posted it. 

TIME SKIP 

I was laying in my bed watching tiktok's and decided to go on Griffin's page, that was when I saw his bullshit reply's to all the comments asking if I was in Texas. 

'If you want to be invited to things you can't spend 23 hours a day in your room, I tried to knock twice' 

"what the fuck" I muttered 

Does he not remember the time I told him I was shy, or when I was anxious because I didn't want to get made fun of my any of the boys 

I moved on to the next reply Griffin made knowing I would only get hurt more. 

'I've always loved Kio but he doesn't make an effort to spend time with us' 

"You know what Griffin" I said angrily while dialing his number into my phone. 

"Hey kio?" I heard Grffin ask from the phone 

"I'm sorry I don't make an effort to spend time with you Griffin" I yelled into the phone 

"Kio calm down I was just saying it because-" 

I quickly cut him off, I was done with his bullshit 

"I know I am probably over reacting but you are fucking pissing me off Griffin!" I spat "I have told you many times about how hard it is for me to make friends because of my anxiety" I felt my voice crack and tears start to build up in my eyes, "Yet who even gives a fuck HUH" I said laughing sarcastically. "Clearly you don't give a fuck about my feeling and don't know my fucking side of the story, it's so fucking easy for you to sit there and say I don't communicate but you can even understand how hard it is for me!" I screamed "I HOPE you have the time of your life in Texas" 

I swallowed hard and hung up when he was about to speak 

"Who even fucking cares" I said, I grabbed my phone and threw it beside me on my bed, I grabbed my pillow and just clutched onto it. I felt the tears seep out of my eyes and land softly on the sheets. "Who even cares" I whispered 

Griffin's POV

I sat on the couch stunned at what I heard Kio say, 

"Who the fuck does he think he is, yelling like that, we literally try to talk to him and he doesn't say shit" I muttered